At Vance - I Surrender (best damned cover ever!)

Glen

I've never heard this song before, but I like it! Who did the original? :anon:

Yeah, I can't say I know the song either... sounds pretty good, though.

Good God, what are you two on?? Probably the most classic Rainbow song of all, with Joe Lynn Turner singing the original.

I kind of thought it sounded like a Rainbow track but I wasn't positive. I'm not the biggest Rainbow fan although I do have a couple of their albums. And when I think of classic Rainbow songs tracks like "Stone Cold", "Man On The Silver Mountain" and "Since You've Been Gone" immediately come to mind but I can say with 95% certainty I've never heard this song. :)

Rainwho? ;) Never heard the band myself (nor do I plan to) but if I read Rick's post correct, Impelliteri did a killer cover of another of their songs in 'Since you've been gone.' That is a sensational cover. And is 'Stone cold' the song Jaded Heart covered immaculately on their 'IV' album? Maybe I have heard them a few times, by association. ;)

Two bands I love, At Vance & Rainbow. :headbanger: I have all of At Vance's CDs and a lot of Rainbow's. At Vance also has done Eye Of The Tiger (Survivor), The Logical Song (Supertramp), Shout (Tears For Fears), Highway Star ( Deep Purple), Desperado (Eagles), Wishing Well (Free) and several Abba songs