"Iron Sky" trailer

Fat Freddy

Good Lord, this movie looks completely, utterly INSANE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py_IndUbcxc

The story: in 1945, as Germany faced defeat in WWII, a group of Nazi scientists who'd developed anti-gravity technology went and set up a secret base on the Dark Side of the Moon, where they hid out undetected for decades. By 2018, they've developed superior weaponry and are returning to Earth to take it over.

...and apparently, Earth's only hope is Sarah Palin....President of the United States.

In other words, what we've got here is a sci-fi action comedy that kinda looks like "Mars Attacks," but with better special effects and of course, Nazis.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl2: Oh yes, must see. :blink:

wow, must watch. when is this? 4-14-12?

Yeah, but that's a European release date, not the U.S.. Supposedly it's getting its world premiere at the Berlin Film Festival this month, dunno if it's got a U.S. distributor yet. God, I hope so!

From the official site:

Iron Sky premieres at the Berlin International Film Festival in February and opens in theaters in April 2012 with Finland opening on 4th of April and Germany on the 5th of April. Other countries will follow soon after.

Bitchin' poster too:

iron_sky_poster_small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like The Asylum (makers of the "Mega Shark" movies and other "Mockbusters") already have a takeoff on "Iron Sky" in the works...their version is called "Nazis at the Center of the Earth" :rofl2:!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw_Eig4ZVlA&feature=player_embedded

Looks like The Asylum (makers of the "Mega Shark" movies and other "Mockbusters") already have a takeoff on "Iron Sky" in the works...their version is called "Nazis at the Center of the Earth" :rofl2:!!!!

Good lord, nazis on the mooon, nazis deep within the earth, nazis in my closet, nazis everywhere! aaaaagggggghhhhhh!!!!! :axe:

Background music = just as awesome.

Supposedly the director of this flick is also a member of a symphonic/black metal band (the name of which escapes me at the moment)...

OH yea!! I MUST see this!!!!! :rofl2:

Which one, "Iron Sky" or "Nazis at the Center of the Earth?"

The correct answer, by the way, is ... both!!