Mad Max: "Another Night of Passion" review

My review of the new upcoming Mad Max album, "Another Night of Passion," is now available over at Hardrock Haven. Click the link below to check it out:

Mad Max review

In a nutshell, a very worthy companion piece to the band's classic "Night of Passion" album.

To tell you the truth, I had never thought much about Mad Max up until a couple years ago. I'd heard the odd song here and there but never much more. Then a couple years ago Sam brought Michael Voss to Rocklahoma to play his stage. That set was a show stopper and I've been stocking up on Mad Max releases since. Both years Voss was at Rocklahoma were absolutely amazing. Besides being a great vocalist he is a very underrated guitarist. All that said, the thing that stands out the most was what a great guy he is. I've had the chance to meet a ton of musicians over the years and would easily say that Michael Voss would be in the top 5 as far being the coolest, most down to Earth and appreciative artist that I've met. I'll be picking up this release in the near future.