Local Fox affiliate hatred!

Leykis101

Our local fox affiliate in salt lake city has a major hard on for the NFC East, now no offense to you fans who have a team in this division, but its about the least cared about division you could possibly think of to people in Utah, yet ever week without fail, we are blessed with Giants and Eagles games, to the point I almost am starting to hate football cause of it, maybe i will send the program director Anthrax in the mail! i mean of course their latest release.

And while im pissed and ranting, to ESPN, primarily the new show 32, where supposedly they discuss all 32 NFL teams, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT 2 OF THE MOST MEDIOCRE QBS IN THE NFL, WHAT THEIR HARD ON IS WITH MICHAEL VICK AND TONY HOMO I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, NEITHER HAVE DONE A FUCKING THING, NEITHER ARE VERY GOOD, MEDIOCRE ACTUALLY, I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THESE 2 IM ABOUT READY TO QUIT WATCHING ESPN ALL TOGETHER! sorry and thanks for listening.

Try listening to Mike & Mike in the Morning on ESPN radio. I've got 2 choices for sports radio in the morning when I'm getting ready for work. Fox Sports Radio, used to be awesome when they had Steve Czaban hosting the morning show, but then the suits decided they needed fricken Stephen A Smith on there instead (which lasted all of six months). Since then they've tried various jokers with piss-poor results.

So I'm stuck with Greeny and his hard-on for the New York Jets and stuttering Mike Golic. All they talk about is the Jets, the Red Sox, Vick and Romo. All morning every morning. And I'm not kidding either. Sure is hard to start the day off on a good note being stuck with those two options. :doh:

Try listening to Mike & Mike in the Morning on ESPN radio. I've got 2 choices for sports radio in the morning when I'm getting ready for work. Fox Sports Radio, used to be awesome when they had Steve Czaban hosting the morning show, but then the suits decided they needed fricken Stephen A Smith on there instead (which lasted all of six months). Since then they've tried various jokers with piss-poor results.

So I'm stuck with Greeny and his hard-on for the New York Jets and stuttering Mike Golic. All they talk about is the Jets, the Red Sox, Vick and Romo. All morning every morning. And I'm not kidding either. Sure is hard to start the day off on a good note being stuck with those two options. :doh:

I watch it every morning on ESPN 2 and I love it most of the time but yes Greeny goes on about his Jets waaaay to much so that gets old and any chance they have to talk about football they take it. The funny Red Sox song yesterday was hilarious and probably pissed off a lot Sox fans. I understand the network is in the New England area so it's slanted towards that part of the country but there are other markets out there. I love how Dan Patrick now calls ESPN "The Mothership". His show is pretty good on Fox Sports if you ever see it or hear it but it's much more dry but still has some funny stuff from the Dannettes.

I love how Dan Patrick now calls ESPN "The Mothership". His show is pretty good on Fox Sports if you ever see it or hear it but it's much more dry but still has some funny stuff from the Dannettes.

I'm at work when Dan Patrick's show is on but I do watch reruns of it on Directv almost every evening. He cracks me up whenever he starts going on about ESPN...man he hates those guys! Today he was talking about how when he worked at ESPN they had the new guys that had been there less than 6 months saying they were just little spies for the mothership.