FAMOUS UNDERGROUND (Nick Walsh from SLIK TOXIK)

DrumRman

FAMOUS UNDERGROUND fronted by Nicholas Walsh who fronted the band Slik Toxik will be the featured CD showcase on The Metal Madman Radio Show Wednesday July 27 between 7-10 PM EST! For those who are fans of the Slik Toxik album "Doin' The Nasty" I think you will be pleasantly surprised by this!

For more info visit

http://www.famousunderground.tv/

http://www.themetalmadman.com

MADMANFAMOUS.jpg

I checked 'em out on Itunes. Not too shabby. Definitely better than Slik Toxik ever was. I could have sworn I've heard their song "Dead Weight" before from some other band.

I checked 'em out on Itunes. Not too shabby. Definitely better than Slik Toxik ever was. I could have sworn I've heard their song "Dead Weight" before from some other band.

Must be this other version with Nick on vox.

REVOLVER - Turbulence

i got their disc and I'm say it's a pretty average hard rock, as I recall, many donwtuned style and probably there are 2-3 great songs, the rest ain't bad, but like i said, they're just standing in the middle

I got their disc and I'm say it's a pretty average hard rock, as I recall, many donwtuned style and probably there are 2-3 great songs, the rest ain't bad, but like I said, they're just standing in the middle.

Agreed. I got this last week to review for Hardrock Haven and while I've only spun it once, my initial impression is that while it has a nice, heavy edge, most of the songs are pretty average (though there are a couple of really good ones). It's not bad, per se, but probably nothing that will blow your skirt up or send you cartwheeling in paroxysms of delight.