Some scenery for Geoff...

heavyharmonies

You'd obviously eat them all for dinner and then return for dessert, and then once more for breakfast, but I found the brunette in black to be particularly stunning.

Oh... yeah, and I dug the song too. I'm going to check the album out asap.

The whole album is AWESOME! One of the year's best imo. This was recommended to me by my brother metalmaniac777. It's one of his best recommendations ever! Loved it from start to finish.

You'd obviously eat them all for dinner and then return for dessert, and then once more for breakfast, but I found the brunette in black to be particularly stunning.

Oh... yeah, and I dug the song too. I'm going to check the album out asap.

Backed plus!!!

I am really enjoying how some of the new rock bands are reaching back into the archives for some great sounding tunes and then the theatrics as well. Spinning the sticks, the guitar throw over the shoulder catch ala Cinderella and what better way to sell a song or video than to toss in a bevy of tasty broads.

Nicely done gentlemen!

• My Little Pony

Good song. Very catchy. The only problem is I'm getting tired of all these modern rock vocalists sounding the same.