Electric Boys (Conny Bloom)

metaltrekman

I fucking LOVE!! the first 2 cd's, cant say i care much about anything else, and especially not their new cd.It FUCKING BLOWS!!

I haven't heard the new one but liked the first two.

If you liked the first two you need to pick up Freewheelin' also. Great album, great band. Their second release is still my favorite though.

Havent managed to pick up the new one yet, but I really like the first three and absolutely love the Psychonaut album by Conny.

Saw them support Thunder when they did their farewell tour a couple of years ago, and they were excellent, but that was no surprise as I saw Conny support them when he released Psychonaut some years before, and he was great then as well.

• My Little Pony

I'm back, bitches!!

Must I even comment? My screen-name comes from their first album. And, I know, "to each their own"...

I fucking LOVE!! the first 2 cd's, cant say i care much about anything else, and especially not their new cd.It FUCKING BLOWS!!

...but, if you love their first effort, I don't uunderstand how you can't love this new one. It's incredibly funky like "Funk-O-Metal Carpet Ride." Electric Boys are the one band I've wanted to reunite, since I first heard them, six years ago. Funny how I was so skeptical about this, once they finally did reunite, but this album is incredible. I'm playing the shit out of it, every day.

Dude Ive listened to it at least 5 times now, and unless im deaf, I didn't hear not one time, "let's do it boys" or "it's funk time" note even a "okay boys" no new lines either, could've used a " you ready boys it's time for funky" to lead off the album, I mean come on is that to fucking much to ask? but on top of not getting our preferred M.C. intros to songs, where are those blistering get stuck in your head riffs? not one song on here made me excited, you know what this album suffers from? THE SAME FUCKING THING SO MANY OF THESE BANDS NEW CD'S SUFFER FROM! I went through the cd once in my monster system in my jeep, and you know what I did? had to pick my ipod up, hit pause, pull over, hit the up button 2 times, reach down, crank my system to ear blistering levels, and shake the pedestrians with some Fire In The House!!! seems like most these bands put out new stuff, that makes me run feinding back to their old stuff, sorry, but that's what happened to me the other day!!