Wow, one of the best trips!

Mullethead

While I didn't find the Bronx Zoo cd I found before, I did have the best overall trip scrounging for cd's that I have ever had, buying over 60 titles.

Roxx Gang - Mojo Gurus (Not listed here on HH website. Anyone heard of this cd released by Perris in '98?)

WASP - The Crimson Idol

Cats In Boots - Kicked & Klawed

Love/Hate - Wasted In America

Sleeze Beez - Powertool

Sleeze Beez - Screwed Blued & Tattooed

Van Halen - Right Here, Right Now (2 CD Set)

Sheriff - S/T

Stephen Pearcy - Under My Skin

Stephen Pearcy - Stripped

Scorpions - Savage Amusement

Scorpions - Crazy World

Scorpions - Best of Rockers N Ballads

Scorpions - Pure Instinct

Scorpions - Eye To Eye

Harlow - S/T (Don't think I have ever seen this on cd)

Ace Frehley - Trouble Walkin'

Electric Angels - S/T

HSAS - Through The Fire (Sealed)

Motley Crue - If I Die Tomorrow CD Maxi (Sealed)

Motley Crue - Primal Scream CD Maxi

Aldo Nova - Subject (Original)

Lillian Axe - Poetic Justice

Lillian Axe - Psychoschizophrenia

Electric Boys - Funk O Metal Carpet Ride

Electric Boys - Groovus Maximus

Kik Tracee - Field Trip EP

KIX - Live

Poison - Poison'd!

Poison - Open Up & Say Ahh! (Banned Cover)

Outlaw Blood - S/T

Law & Order - Guilty of Innocence

Sons of Angels - S/T

Y&T - Best of '81-'85

Trixter - S/T

Tigertailz - Bezerk 2.0

Sweet F.A. - Stick To Your Guns

Survivor - Greatest Hits (1989)

Beggars & Thieves - S/T

Guns N Roses - Rio Rio (2 CD Bootleg Soundboard)

Sebastian Bach - Angel Down (Sealed)

Saigon Kick - S/T

Saigon Kick - Devil in the details

Shotgun Messiah - Violent New Breed

Sammy Hagar - Danger Zone

Ugly Kid Joe - Menace To Sobriety

Super Transatlantic - Shuttlecock

Queensryche - Q2K

Queensryche- Tribe

Big House - S/T

Dokken - Erase the Slate

Slaughter - Revolution

Southgang - Tainted Angel (Original not BMG, will be up for trade/ sale since I own a Japanese press)

LA Guns - American Hardcore

Little Angels - Young Gods

Van Halen - Balance

Baton Rouge - Lights Out On The Playground

Kingdom Come - S/T

Slik Toxik - Smooth & Deadly EP

Faster Pussycat - Whipped

Tim Karr - Rubbin Me the Right Way

Mitch Malloy - S/T

Sister Whiskey - Liquor & Poker

Needless to say, I will be checkin this place out again down the road. Not bad for a second hand cd store :)

Listening to it now. Outstanding sound, released in 2001. It has some early incarnations of what would be on Chinese Democracy. Silver pressed, nice artwork.

Lots of Axl ranting, which is cool :)

More than anything else, the Outlaw Blood cd is blowing me away! Damn fine cd...

Listening to it now. Outstanding sound, released in 2001. It has some early incarnations of what would be on Chinese Democracy. Silver pressed, nice artwork.

Lots of Axl ranting, which is cool :)

More than anything else, the Outlaw Blood cd is blowing me away! Damn fine cd...

I bought that Outlaw Blood on cassette when it first came out after reading a little write up about the band in Hit Parader but I haven't played it for years. I don't think I ever remember seeing it on cd. Marti Fredrickson was in that band on guitar before he bacame more known in the songwriter/producer world.

Now I kind of want to play this and I don't have a cassette player to play it on. :crying:

Very nice haul, mate. Sorry you had to pick up that Law & Order disc, but aside from that there's some cool stuff in there.

I've owned that Roxx Gang disc before, emphasis on past tense. Terrible, terrible CD (almost as bad as Law & Order!). Nothing at all linking that album to the sound of their brilliant debut.

Very nice haul, mate. Sorry you had to pick up that Law & Order disc, but aside from that there's some cool stuff in there.

I've owned that Roxx Gang disc before, emphasis on past tense. Terrible, terrible CD (almost as bad as Law & Order!). Nothing at all linking that album to the sound of their brilliant debut.

I haven't had a chance to listen to them all yet. Some of them are doubles so they will be going up on Ebay tomorrow night (shameless plug) :)

I haven't had a chance to listen to them all yet. Some of them are doubles so they will be going up on Ebay tomorrow night (shameless plug) :)

I remember that Roxx Gang being in all of those Perris adds in Metal Edge back in the day but I never bought that one. I did have the that came out before it The Voodoo You Love(I think that was the title) and it was okay.

Wow.... hate to see how much you spent on all those CDs!!

Helluva great haul though!! I wish there were still shops around here with kickass music!

Law And Order is so-so. That Roxx Gang is horrible.

Here's the first review on Amazon for Mojo Gurus Jared:

By A Customer

This review is from: Mojo Gurus (Audio CD)

If you are a 80's rock fan and liked roxx gang for there 80's roots, you will not enjoy this album.This album is more to the alternative side of the music scene,and the wierd scene at that.Their previous albums really rocked, this one is alot slower and will not get you into that partying mood you might be used to.

Here's the first review on Amazon for Mojo Gurus Jared:

By A Customer

This review is from: Mojo Gurus (Audio CD)

If you are a 80's rock fan and liked roxx gang for there 80's roots, you will not enjoy this album.This album is more to the alternative side of the music scene,and the wierd scene at that.Their previous albums really rocked, this one is alot slower and will not get you into that partying mood you might be used to.

So you're saying it's good then right? :christmas: