Peralta high bidder WINDSOREYES2

Right now windsoreyes2 is the top bidder. The 2nd is thepriest201120112011 with a feedback of 6. Then is jimmiejames2011 with a fb of 0 and then is sixercity with 3. I have a funny feeling that windsoreyes2, jimmiejames2011 and sixercity might be all the same person.

Hang on for the conspiracy theory. Wind is James Levine from PA. jimmiejames(2011) and priest(201120112011)notice the similarity and then sixercity would be Philly which is also in PA.

Should I be concerned (LOL) or have I watched JFK too many times with my friend Oliver Stone :whistle:

Sandy

Right now windsoreyes2 is the top bidder. The 2nd is thepriest201120112011 with a feedback of 6. Then is jimmiejames2011 with a fb of 0 and then is sixercity with 3. I have a funny feeling that windsoreyes2, jimmiejames2011 and sixercity might be all the same person.

Hang on for the conspiracy theory. Wind is James Levine from PA. jimmiejames(2011) and priest(201120112011)notice the similarity and then sixercity would be Philly which is also in PA.

Should I be concerned (LOL) or have I watched JFK too many times with my friend Oliver Stone :whistle:

Sandy

Prepare to get fucked! Your CSI skills are very good. However the second bidder is more likely Chris Sarti, another demo tape idiot who is from Pennsylvania I believe. I'd cancel the bids ASAP or prepare yourself for excuses and misery.

The plot thickens. First jimmiejames2011 bids and retracts and then I get this from windsoreyes2:

Please cancel my bid due to the funny things going on with this auction. First I'm outbid then I am winning at my max bid, there is to much nonsense going on here, I do not wish to participate in your auction no longer

- windsoreyes2

You are damn skippy something is going on. I have never had this much drama in an auction ever. I do find it rather entertaining.

Sandy

Sandy

Prepare to get fucked! Your CSI skills are very good. However the second bidder is more likely Chris Sarti, another demo tape idiot who is from Pennsylvania I believe. I'd cancel the bids ASAP or prepare yourself for excuses and misery.

I planned to cancel them. I am going to wait a little while before I do. Since the feedbacks were so low I was going to email them for thier addresses to see if all matches up in the end. If I am the least bit nervous about the buyer I will refund the money in a minute.

Thanks for the heads up!!

Sandy

Sixercity is Chris Sarti from Penna, however he did pay me quick for his last cassette buy, it was only for 10.00

I planned to cancel them. I am going to wait a little while before I do. Since the feedbacks were so low I was going to email them for thier addresses to see if all matches up in the end. If I am the least bit nervous about the buyer I will refund the money in a minute.

Thanks for the heads up!!

I'd cancel the auction, block all the bidders listed and then make a new listing in about 2 weeks. With as many threads as we have loaded with problematic buyers, I'm truly surprised people here still have issues with the same names bidding on their items and some even contemplate chancing the transaction.

I see you didn't cancel the item. I know it's hard to say no to 315$, but I'd be suprised if you ever see the money, let alone get to keep it...I smell a scam coming your way via one Jamie Levine. I've been burned before, so I don't play with fire anymore. Good luck!

I'd cancel the auction, block all the bidders listed and then make a new listing in about 2 weeks. With as many threads as we have loaded with problematic buyers, I'm truly surprised people here still have issues with the same names bidding on their items and some even contemplate chancing the transaction.

I wholeheartedly agree with this suggestion.

I have personally cancelled over $500 worth of sales to Jamie Levine. Just not worth the risk or the hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

Waaaaaaaitinggggg.........

Wwwwwaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiitiiiinnggggggggggggggg.............................

:popcorn:

Waiting Too. Sorry I haven't put in an update but I have been out of town on buisness and vacation. You an do that when you get rich on a cassette LOL. I have told my wife his MO so actually I am waiting for it to happen. Though he has asked me if I have anymore rare cassettes. We shall see. Headed out on another shopping trip soon so hopefully I will be able to find some cool stuff.

Sandy

So it's been almost a month since the auction closed & still no money? Can't say that I'm surprised. But it sounds like you're doing the right thing in requiring him to pay with a money order. Keep us updated.

So it's been almost a month since the auction closed & still no money? Can't say that I'm surprised. But it sounds like you're doing the right thing in requiring him to pay with a money order. Keep us updated.

Oh I have been paid. Matter of fact he paid the next day. I sent it signature required and he received it the 21st of May. I am just waiting for him to claim that the cassette was defective or something. We'll see.

I still don't know why some of you sellers here even chance the transaction, especially considering everything we have written up here on him.

Honestly, it boggles the mind. That's the whole purpose of the "good/bad sellers" thread, isn't it?

I

Absolutely! Why risk it? Jamie and others like him have been a constant prick to sellers over the years. Why wait in anticipation of his possible or eventual attempt to defraud you? I honestly cannot understand why sellers who KNOW about this still attempt to business with him or others like him. Blindjester, I do not mean any offense by this, but I cannot understand the risk you have chosen to take.

Sorry, to me a 70-80% chance of not getting screwed over is not good enough. I cancel Jamie's orders and will continue to do so. He is a scumbag and is not worthy of doing business with anyone on this board. To me he is :baneed:

May I ask a very stupid question here?

What purpose does this Levine guy get for screwing people like that over?

I don't do much buying from Ebay and seeing what this guy does to sellers, I would never sell anything on Ebay.

I understand the part of him getting his friends to draw up the price of a cd that he's selling.

But to buy something from someone and to claim it's defective and give a bad review. :loser:

• 2 weeks later...

Windsoreyes2 is playing games with my auctions this time out as well....bidding, then retracting bids....I just blocked him...not sure why I did not have him blocked already though...done now...

:beerbang:

Windsoreyes2 is playing games with my auctions this time out as well....bidding, then retracting bids....I just blocked him...not sure why I did not have him blocked already though...done now...

:beerbang:

:baneed:

Hey Mike, could you post a link to your auctions? Thanks!

Sure thing here ya go. Less than 24 hrs to go on them...still a ton of deals to be had....thanks for asking!

http://shop.ebay.com:80/Impossible-rock/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1

Did we find out who Windsoreyes2 is ? I thought I had blocked out all Chris Sarti's names Sixercity, Jimmiejames2011 etc. and I just get question from Windssoreyes2 with the famous line "Who do they sound like?"

on a tape I just listed from pa. band UFORIA. I'm just going to block him before he even bids...