TARRGA - Lost and Archives

Here's preview of the artwork for the upcoming TARRGA - Lost and Archives Vol.1 CD, featuring songs from 1986-1988 by this cult underground melodic band from L.A. best known with their hit "Lost and Alone" featured on the KNAC: Pure Rock compilation album from 1987.

231077_209703042384935_126694267352480_660160_3448143_n.jpg

Preview of the Vol.2 art to follow shortly.

And because we are all kinky old farts here, we have devised a special bonus - a hand-numbered slipcase with both artworks, but in x-rated variants. You have to buy both CD volumes together to qualify for this offer, and to be of legal age of course. Slipcases limited to 500, available until supplies last.

Here's preview of the artwork for the upcoming TARRGA - Lost and Archives Vol.1 CD, featuring songs from 1986-1988 by this cult underground melodic band from L.A. best known with their hit "Lost and Alone" featured on the KNAC: Pure Rock compilation album from 1987.

231077_209703042384935_126694267352480_660160_3448143_n.jpg

Preview of the Vol.2 art to follow shortly.

And because we are all kinky old farts here, we have devised a special bonus - a hand-numbered slipcase with both artworks, but in x-rated variants. You have to buy both CD volumes together to qualify for this offer, and to be of legal age of course. Slipcases limited to 500, available until supplies last.

I didn't really think much of it till I read x-rated. Something about that sparks my interest.

Well it is nothing groundbreaking, but it is very enjoyable and solid melodic metal. Definitely worth checking out if you enjoy the genre. We managed to gather about 20 studio songs and 15 live cuts, so both CDs will be packed to the rim, close to 70 min each. Plus usual 16-page booklets crammed with archive photos, band story, lyrics, and exclusive liner notes by Johnny Roxx

• 4 weeks later...

I love the cover concept....using the Porsche 'Targa'..nice! The girls weren't too bad either! haha I definitely will look to buy both of these!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, haven't looked at this thread in ages! As martinsane said I've had some ongoing health setbacks and as a result I've got a big pile of pending releases on my hands. I'm working through those as fast as I can (and as the budget allows) and hopefully will get to see everything out sooner than later.

TARRGA is pretty much ready, apart from booklet layouts. STUTZ still need to have the Betamax masters transferred.

I have a batch of 5 releases coming in early November (Aerian Rage, Battlecry, Max Planck, Rocka Rollas, Mortifier) and then it will be TARRGA's turn (probably after the New Years as I plan to go to Europe in December for the holidays).

• 5 months later...

After some lengthy delays due to traveling and some health issues I'm getting ready to send those babies to the pressing plant:

TARRGA_CD1-3d-box.jpg

TARRGA_CD2-3d-box.jpg

Since I'm sure you guys are all familiar with the Lost and Alone demos I've uploaded two other tunes for your youtubeing pleasure, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsZQ5ZnnBrM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCmPuhR_EM

After some lengthy delays due to traveling and some health issues I'm getting ready to send those babies to the pressing plant:

TARRGA_CD1-3d-box.jpg

TARRGA_CD2-3d-box.jpg

Since I'm sure you guys are all familiar with the Lost and Alone demos I've uploaded two other tunes for your youtubeing pleasure, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsZQ5ZnnBrM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCmPuhR_EM

Awesome news...looking forward to ordering both Tarrga cd's.......hope we can pre order....and glad u are back and best of health to u....2012 rocks!!!! :party421::drink::git:

The boobies would be starless on the actual releases, plus I'm debating to have an x-rated box-set slipcase, just wondering if some of the big distros will refuse to carry it and thus render it unwanted... You would have to be of legal age to order the cds though, I guess.