Bad work experiences

Jacob M.

Everytime I have a bad work experience I glare across at our team secretary, who has knockers so large she can barely keep balance when walking, and it makes the world seem okay again. I'm just sorry that everyone's not quite as fickle as I am...

Is your company hiring? Preferably something like a secretary's assistant? :quagmire:

I start work at 8am in the morning. So I go away for 11 days on a super holiday to Tonga - love every second of it and thank my lord and saviour jesus christ that at least there is something worthwhile in this life. So I get back in the country and being the company man I am I go straight back to work and get in a little early on the Tuesday when I return. And before I can even adjust my hair, my boss is on the phone and informs me that holidays in the middle of the year are cancelled. No more holidays during the year - only the 2 weeks the company closes down over Christmas. That's it.

So it did not even take a day for my holiday buzz to be ruined. It was completely obliterated, 5 minutes before I was even due to start work. Of course I hear the choir echo, 'Then why don't you just leave the c*nthole?' I did make that decision the moment the words left his mouth, but if only getting another job was so easy. If nothing else, I will wait it out until after the Christmas break, but seriously, what a c*nty thing to say. I should also mention - I went to a funeral around September and I got back the next day and he says 'No more time off for funerals unless it's direct family' too. Which is f*cked in the head. The whole place is.

Oh how I long for another job...