Metal Treasures

Hi dudes!

Just wanna give you a short note that we did a totally relaunch on METAL TREASURES :beerbang:

Thanks dudes & Rock on

JUST CHECK IT OUT AND DUDE ITS SO COOL

James, appreciate a lot your nice words :bananamac:

the Animus disc... what's that go for these days?

picked up one of these a few years back ina 2nd hand store and have it sitting somehwere in a box at home.

Hm, sorry dude never seen this cd anywhere offered so I can't say exactly what this gem nowadays goes for it. But if you want to sell or trade it than PM me!

Welcome back, Charly !! :drink:

Nice site..

I gotta check it out, when I have more time.. :tumbsup:

:bowdown: Thanks a lot dude!!!

Servus Bernd, yes it was a very long time ago - I am always very busy and find to less time to follow all the sites and forum's :doh: Hope everything work fine fo you and your family? Rock On Bernd - Charly

Servus Bernd, yes it was a very long time ago - I am always very busy and find to less time to follow all the sites and forum's :doh: Hope everything work fine fo you and your family? Rock On Bernd - Charly

Yep, alles klar soweit, Charly. Rockige Grüße nach Innsbruck !!

That new layout is very cool Charly!! Glad to see I am still allowed in the metal fold even though my input has not been much as of late. I will work on the remedy tonight with the addition of Intravenous Demilo...

Terry my bro - I am glad and honoured that you like the new site!!! As you know, you are always very very welcome to contribute the site with stuff from your incredible collection - can't wait to see what's comin up next...Intravenous Demilo, wow :omg:

Rock On Terry, cheers Charly

Ich spiele gerade OPUS für Dich ! :P

Yep, alles klar soweit, Charly. Rockige Grüße nach Innsbruck !!

Fein, das hört man gerne!!! War vor 14 Tagen in München beim Trans Siberian Orchestra, warst Du zufällig auch da? Wird enlich ma Zeit dass wir uns bei meinem nächsten Trip nach München mal auf ein kühles Erdinger treffen...oh, ich wohne nicht mehr in Innsbruck, bin seit ca. 3 Jahren wieder in meiner alten Heimat (nähe Kitzbühel)

Oh my! I totally forgot about Metal Treasures. It used to be one of most helpful site for me in knowing what to look for. Thanks for reminding me again.

Hi Nelson!

Great that I could remind you on MT, haha...and tons of thanks for your words, appreciate them a lot!!! :beerbang:

Ich spiele gerade OPUS für Dich ! :P

OPUS? Geil...geniale Band. Erinnere mich gerade dass ich die Band Anfang 1985 Live bei uns am Dorfplatz gesehen habe. Die haben damals alles weggeblasen...

Hey, cool site! I'm just checking it out now. -Rick

Thanks dude, I'll hope you will enjoy your trip :D

Charly made an update. SWEET! :)

:bowdown: Terry, you rawk!!!