This world sucks!

hsf

This story would have absolutely been abhorrent on its own. An 11 year old girl in Cleveland, TX was gang raped by, depending on which reports you read, anywhere from 18-28 boys/men. First of all, rape is rape and should result in the death penalty. Secondly, it'd be bad enough if it was just boys, but men? Really? Anyone that has to rape is not a man, let alone rape a child. And then ALL of them had to participate? I know it's not a view point that would make me a good Christian in anyone's, least of all God's, eyes, but I hope every one of these fuckers, if/when proven guilty, are put to death so fast, it sets some kind of record.

But what makes it even worse; many people in the town are defending the rapists and using the excuse "she asked for it by putting herself in that situation". Making claims that she voluntarily went to the place, dressed/acted much older, and wanted it to happen. WTF is wrong with our world that anyone, in this day and age, would use that excuse about ANYONE, let alone a child?

If anyone wants to get really pissed off (more than from just my post), peruse the link below (and/or some of the links on that page).

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/cleveland/news/article_97ad95e8-4c13-11e0-a0af-001cc4c03286.html

I really wish that this country, if not the world, could be fixed, but reading things like this and knowing they actually occur, let alone the morons that defend this type of bullshit, whether "family, friends, people of the ilk" or people who earn a paycheck defending them in court, make me pretty sure it will never happen. :(

I've said it before and I'll say it again..

The lawyers in this country is turning into a cesspool. With their Plea bargins.

Plea bargin? for a fuckin' criminal? I hate even watching LAW & ORDER with all that Let's make a deal bullshit.. Yes, it's only a show, but you know that shit happens..

I can't read about this, just too upsetting. How can anyone who rapes an 11 year old girl deserve anything other than death? (After having their cocks cut off preferably.)

I can't read about this, just too upsetting. How can anyone who rapes an 11 year old girl deserve anything other than death? (After having their cocks cut off preferably.)

I can't read it either...I'm trying to keep my stress level down...I think castration is the best penalty for this sort of crap...