BANDS IN CONCERT REDUX #1

LV KIX

Trying to get a little chat going.. I'm bringing this back again.

These are all band that I have seen live. Have you seen any of these bands? Ever wanted to see them? Missed them and are mad about it?

ALL BANDS ON THIS LIST I SAW IN A CLUB... HAMMERJACKS in Baltimore, Maryland. All of these bands were seen in the 80's & early 90's.

1.) BATON ROUGE

2.) MR. BIG

3.) BONHAM

4.) TORO TORO

5.) BADLANDS

~ Anyone..?

Nope, nope, nope, and nope. I vaguely remember having a chance to go to a Badlands show at L'amour in Brooklyn but something f**ked it up (either lack of $$, or something else to do that night... can't remember which)

Trying to get a little chat going.. I'm bringing this back again.

These are all band that I have seen live. Have you seen any of these bands? Ever wanted to see them? Missed them and are mad about it?

ALL BANDS ON THIS LIST I SAW IN A CLUB... HAMMERJACKS in Baltimore, Maryland. All of these bands were seen in the 80's & early 90's.

1.) BATON ROUGE

2.) MR. BIG

3.) BONHAM

4.) TORO TORO

5.) BADLANDS

~ Anyone..?

Toro Toro sounds like a band that plays in the carpark of Taco Bell.....mmmmmm Taco Bell :)

Saw Bonham open for the Cult whilst promoting their debut. Can't recall their single offhand but they opened and closed their setlist with it. RIP Daniel McMaster.

Saw Tora Tora but it was in 1997 (I think) at an outdoor music fest. I think Corder was the only original member at that time. They sounded great but I only recognized one song from their first two albums so I'm guessing their setlist was largely composed of solo/CorderMcCormack material.

Still hoping to see Mr. Big.

Did you see Circle of Soul at Hammerjack's?

Haven't seen any of those bands. Baton Rouge is the only one I'd like to have seen, to see how Kelly Keeling's vocals live compare to their gretaness on CD.

I saw Bohnam & Tora Tora open for the Cult on the "Sonic Temple" tour back in '89 or '90...Then saw Tora Tora again at Rocklahoma '08...Damn, would have killed to see Badlands considering Jake E Lee is a GOD...

:bowdown::bowdown: