Seattle Seahawks (Quest Field)

LV KIX

Wonder how long they have been getting away with this..?

I thought it was bad when the Patriots cheated another team. But this may just top it all.

I have always been a little perturbed by the fact that Miller Brewing is a hop skip and a jump away from Miller Park in Milwaukee, yet it's like $7 per beer. They should be able to run a pipe from the brewery to the stadium and at least get it back to $5.

Qwest Field beer would probably piss me off more though. I'll have to do some research when I get to Miller Park this summer.

http://www.kirotv.co...369/detail.html

Evidently Qwest Field has gone into damage control mode (or maybe they're telling the truth, who knows?) and released this statement:

"We received a copy of the YouTube video showing the quantity of liquid served in the 16 oz. beer cup is the same quantity that fits into the 20 oz. beer cup. This is the first time we have been alerted to this fact. Upon our internal investigation this afternoon, we discovered the cups that are marked 16 oz. hold 20 oz. of liquid. Fans who purchased a 16 oz. beer actually received 20 oz. of beer for the 16 oz. price. Fans that purchased the 20 oz. beer received the amount they purchased. We are working with Levy Restaurants to follow up with the cup vendor about the measurement and to determine how long this has been occurring at Qwest Field. We are determined to find a solution as quickly as possible. In the meantime, we will serve domestic beer in the 20 oz. cup at tomorrow's playoff game to ensure all fans receive the amount they purchase, and we will charge the 16 oz. price."

So basically, they're saying the folks who ordered small beers were actually receiving more than they paid for, and the people who ordered larges got what they paid for. I guess it's entirely possible, but it's still kinda hard to wrap my head around the fact that an additional 4 oz of beer warrants an additional $1.25 in price. :crazy:

I used to serve beer at the Marcus Ampitheatre and the rock stage at Milwaukee Summerfest. We were told that we were not to fill the cups up anyway. There was supposed to be 1 inch+ thick foam at the top so it looked full. When the booth manager was not around I would fill it with beer and minimize the head as much as possible so I got better tips! :beerbang: