Crazy Lixx

Glen

Great tune! I wish it was on the regular version. You know you are a kick ass band when your bonus material is better then the best songs on 95% of the releases that has come out in the past 10 years.

Is there anywhere those of us with the European version of the CD who can't afford to get the Japanese CD as well can download this track?

Is there anywhere those of us with the European version of the CD who can't afford to get the Japanese CD as well can download this track?

I'll second that request. Another kickass tune by these guys!!

Wow great song. Why that is the jap tune I'll never know. Should of been on the regular version of the disc.

The bastards allways get great bonus tracks :P;( . This isn't the first time,,,,

I know and it sucks. Maybe I should move to japan.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Wow great song. Why that is the jap tune I'll never know. Should of been on the regular version of the disc.

The bastards allways get great bonus tracks :P;( . This isn't the first time,,,,

I know and it sucks. Maybe I should move to japan.

Hell, I live in Japan but can't afford to keep up with all of the stuff coming out with bonus tracks. With the shitty ass Yen rate (dollar to Yen), I can't buy that many anymore. A new cd here (that goes for 3,500 Yen) will cost me about $42 after the conversion rate. I often wait a year or two and catch it as a used cd for maybe half the price (if I'm lucky). Even the used cd's aren't as cheap as they used to be.

I was checking this one out the other day but they still wanted over 25 bucks for a used version. I'll snag it one of these days.

It used to be great years ago. They would actually put two or three songs left off of the US version. Now you may get one (two if your lucky) bonus track. I've stayed away from some of them though because the bonus track may only be a demo version of an album song or even an acoustic version of an album song.