HEAVY HARMONIES Fantasy League

LV KIX

Hope nobody minds... I went ahead and started a Heavy Harmonies League. I have the league set for 10 teams at the most. I hope we can get at least 8.

I really missed the HH League last season... so I started this one. I hope we get enough people to keep it to HH members.

I went with the live draft option. It is set for Sept.6 at 10:30 PM Eastern time. Even if you can't be there, don't let that stop you from joining. You can set up your draft order without being "live".

Here is the info...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

League ~ Heavy Harmonies

Password ~ HHrocks

You'll need this too... League ID# ~ 685432 (As mentioned by the Evil one below). :beerbang:

I'm in. One thing though Dave, you need the League # not the league name to join. Also, the link takes you to a unavailable page. I hope you don't mind if I post the updated link?

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=

League - 685432

Password - HHrocks

OK... We need a few more to join or this thing isn't gonna happen. We could spice it up a little with the winner getting one free CD from all the others trade list. :bananamac:

OK... We need a few more to join or this thing isn't gonna happen. We could spice it up a little with the winner getting one free CD from all the others trade list. :bananamac:

Just joined, but I don't have a trade list...

BTW, what happens now? Does the draft happen automatically, or do I have to have some idea of what players I want? Apologies if I'm being a complete 'tard. :whistle:

BTW, what happens now? Does the draft happen automatically, or do I have to have some idea of what players I want? Apologies if I'm being a complete 'tard. :whistle:

You do not have to be online for the draft if you don't want to or can not be there. You can actually "rank" your player to pick if you are not going to be online for the draft. The league already has the players ranked... but if you want a particular player you can put them higher on the "rank" list.

You do not have to be online for the draft if you don't want to or can not be there. You can actually "rank" your player to pick if you are not going to be online for the draft. The league already has the players ranked... but if you want a particular player you can put them higher on the "rank" list.

:unsure:

Oh dear. I am soooooooooooo out of my depth!

I will probably join when I get home from work today

We really need ya... we currently have an odd number of teams. The league needs an even number in order to schedule. Besides... it should be fun. :bananamac:

There's no way I can join the draft live tonight, can I just leave it to pick players for me? There's a list of 25 players headed "Pre-Draft Player Rankings", is that what I need? I don't care who I get, as long as I get a few decent players. :unsure:

Yep, it should auto pick for you based on where you ranked your players (or left them with the Yahoo default rankings).

Cool, I'll just leave it alone then and let it do its thing!

Cool, now we have 6.....2 more for 8 total would be really nice, but that might be too much to hope for at this point.

Let us just be happy with 6... I was getting worried there.

Thanks to all who signed up... Let's hope it is fun. :beerbang:

ESP

There was a spot right down underneath the current draft pick.

Okay, I think I've made a huge mistake signing up for this, I have absolutely no idea what's going on. Picked up a few players I wanted (just a few NE, KC and Phi players as I kind of follow those teams) but what happens now? Is there a second draft to fill up the squad? Do I need to pick a team for the first game or is done automatically from my 'roster'? :doh:

your roster is full. the draft picked all slots. you are able to drop and add players. you need to go to your team and pick the starting team. as you are the team I'm playing the first week i've looked at your team already. your best team that you can pick are in starting positions so there isn't really that much you can do.