HEAVY HARMONIES Fantasy League

LV KIX

Cheers for the tips, I think I'm getting there. Just need to work out what is and isn't the bench now...

Ha ha ha .. ! GOOD LUCK, mate !! ;)

Cheers for the tips, I think I'm getting there. Just need to work out what is and isn't the bench now...

Thanks. I think. ;)

Thanks. I think. ;)

Wow... it is too bad you couldn't have been there for the live draft... that would have been something. :popcorn:

Just giving you a hard time man... :beerbang:

with only 6 teams you would have to try to have a bad team. you can pick up good players all day in this league. my other league you pretty much have what you have. that was my first draft and i made the mistake on not getting a top RB. I ended up with Arian Foster - which I think will do really good this year - but not a top name

with only 6 teams you would have to try to have a bad team. you can pick up good players all day in this league. my other league you pretty much have what you have. that was my first draft and i made the mistake on not getting a top RB. I ended up with Arian Foster - which I think will do really good this year - but not a top name

I wound up with Matt Schaub and Kevin Kolb as my QB's which is okay but with 6 teams I would of thought I'd done better but Schaub did have a monster season last year.

here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY.... Football Season.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the tips so far. Clearly I am well out of my depth, lost both games with very little idea what on earth of going on, but it has got me interested in American Football again. Kansas 2 and 0, fantastic! (No doubt it won't last, but nice to see the Chiefs win games for a change.)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm the only geek that watched the live stat tracker, or I'm the one with the time to do that kind of stuff. I never see anyone on the talk / chat fucntion during the games.

When the Ravens are playing I'm nowhere near the computer.

This is me during a Raven game... :popcorn:

This was me after the Raven game today.... :banana:

I guess I'm the only geek that watched the live stat tracker, or I'm the one with the time to do that kind of stuff. I never see anyone on the talk / chat fucntion during the games.

When the Ravens are playing I'm nowhere near the computer.

This is me during a Raven game... :popcorn:

This was me after the Raven game today.... :banana:

I was :popcorn: as well Dave! EXCELLENT drive by Flacco and crew to win it at the end yesterday, along with Ray Lewis' interception. What a game!

• 3 weeks later...

ok, my first year of fantasy football and I just want to say thanks for starting the league. It has been fun

I think this was the league you sent me a trade in but before I could respond you must of changed your mind.

I have some good players in this league and have done okay but have lost some close weeks but somehow I'm winning the other HH league that Mike started but don't expect that to last to long.

• 9 months later...

Hope nobody minds... I went ahead and started a Heavy Harmonies League. I have the league set for 10 teams at the most. I hope we can get at least 8.

I really missed the HH League last season... so I started this one. I hope we get enough people to keep it to HH members.

just curious, going to start it up again this year?

Hope nobody minds... I went ahead and started a Heavy Harmonies League. I have the league set for 10 teams at the most. I hope we can get at least 8.

I really missed the HH League last season... so I started this one. I hope we get enough people to keep it to HH members.

just curious, going to start it up again this year?

I sure could... wonder how many are interested...?

I've kind of been waiting for the lock out to end and for teams to sign all the free agents. I guess that is pretty much done now.

Anyone interested..?