Oliver Magnum

Leykis101

Did anybody here get lucky enough to hear these bad motherfuckers back in 89? Ive always thought it was one of the better earlier Power Metal discs to come out, but they never seemed to have got picked up on, and if anybody never got to hear them, they were stellar straight ahead power metal, the type that would be around in 89, not the new definition of power metal, A Killer metal album all the way around!

Even better, heres the links to the long out of print, and hard to find S\T disc, and then a follow up EP that was Cassette only(as far as I know)!

Oliver Magnum

One of the best US metal cds of all time!!

Begin with the all time classic "Silent Scream" :headbanger: :headbanger: :

OM

They had 4-5 demos apart from the full-length cd.

It really is, I like Sistert Cybele, It's hard to believe they never got noticed, as they are clearly better then any of their predocessors!

I actually saw Oliver Magnum in September of 1989. They were the opening band for Dirty Looks in either Lawton, OK. or Oklahoma City, OK. I'm pretty sure it was in OKC... I remember the name of the club. It was called The Pyramid Club. I remember the club was really dark and tucked away on some back alley. Oliver Magnum was very impressive live. I did pick up their release that night along with a few free bumper stickers (which I still have). I was on their mailing list for the longest time. Nice guys to boot.

• 2 months later...