College Tournament Pick'em

66 mustang

I'm in... But I seem to be having a problem making my picks. The site will not let me select a team either by clicking the team or dragging the team. Any ideas..?

Then I started messing with that "Auto Selector" thing... so I hope I didn't screw something up.

When you made your selections did the team you picked show up on the next line of the bracket?

Thanks... ~Dave~

FOR ME IT took a couple minutes for the bracket to fully load and move the teams. at first I was like you and thinking I was doing something wrong. after a few minutes, it finally fully loaded I guess, and when I clicked on the team it went to the next bracket.

FOR ME IT took a couple minutes for the bracket to fully load and move the teams. at first I was like you and thinking I was doing something wrong. after a few minutes, it finally fully loaded I guess, and when I clicked on the team it went to the next bracket.

Yep... I went back on today and my brackets were filled out... Not the way I wanted them, but they were filled out. I was able to change my brackets today and now I'm all set.

Northern Iowa..... ULTIMATE BRACKET BUSTER! Damn what a win! :quagmire:

there goes my bracket and I'd say there go 40% of the brackets

I had filled out two different brackets over on yahoo and both are screwed.

Between the Kansas, Villanova and Georgetown games it's so over for me.

The seedings for this years tournament is obviously a little off but is it me or did Kansas for a #1 overall seed draw the toughest region without a doubt?

Also what was up with the no calls on the charges against Northern Iowa late in the second half? They seemed to be letting them play which odd with Kansas being the #1 seed they'd usually get some gimme calls but it seemed that most of those close calls all went Northern Iowa's way. I'm not saying UNI didn't deserve to win the game but there was some definate no calls that should of went agains them. The refs have just been horrible so far throughout the tournament IMO.

Wow. Tonight was horrible! Both of my brackets just went in the shitter. I need every possible point left to just hope to not completely embarrass myself.

I just went,in like 8 hours, from ten-on-ten.gifto zero-2.gif. I hate fantasy sports crap!

don't know but looks like Kentucky is the real deal. They destroyed Tennessee in the SEC tourney, cut it close with Mississippi or Miss State, forgot which in the SEC championship game and have rolled in the first 2 NCAA tourney games.

It was Mississippi State that had them beat in the SEC championship game and they had them beat a couple of weeks back as well. If they would of just beat them one of those times they probably would of made the tournament. UK does look tough but I've always hated them with a passion so I can't cheer for them besides relying heavily on freshman NORMALLY doesn't work out come tournament time, but I think so far after three days we've learned there is absolutely nothing NORMAL about this tournament. Now that my bracket is screwed I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of cinderellas in the final four just to make it interesting.