Pride from Sweden

Kristian

This CD was reissued in small volume (550 units) in 2008 by AOR-FM Records and is long sold out, I am afraid.

Pride (Sw) on HH

Pride on AOR-FM website

Man I want a hard copy of this one! You'd swear you were listening to Treat out-takes when you hear this CD. Great stuff, with the vocalist being a dead-ringer for Robert Ernlund.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Jeez, that site is really expensive. I want the CD, but it just adds up to too much to be honest. :(

I agree ! Yesterrock really are very expensive ! Probably the most expensive of all of them. :(

Yes, you're right Stefan! I'm the guitarist in Pride. Nowadays I play in Linehouse which has been my main priority since 2005. Keep you're fingers crossed for a Pride CD with newly recorded material. It's early days yet, but if all goes well.....

Yes, you're right Stefan! I'm the guitarist in Pride. Nowadays I play in Linehouse which has been my main priority since 2005. Keep you're fingers crossed for a Pride CD with newly recorded material. It's early days yet, but if all goes well.....

Welcome to the board, Jonas ! :drink: I am one of the very proud owners of the first AOR-FM CD release. Great disc !! :guitbannana: :guitbannana:

You'll find the CD at aorheaven and music buy mail as well.

Looks like it's at NEH too now!

Yes, very nice album, Jonas.

So you're telling me there´s a possibility for a new Pride release? :blink:

Damn, now I must get the first one first...

Thanks Geoff!

Yes, Stefan. We are recording material for a possible future release. It's songs from the 80's that never got to be recorded back then. It's early days yet and we are taking it slow. The bonus tracks are examples of us recording old songs. Keep your fingers crossed that this project gets finished.

• 6 years later...

Thanks Geoff!

Yes, Stefan. We are recording material for a possible future release. It's songs from the 80's that never got to be recorded back then. It's early days yet and we are taking it slow. The bonus tracks are examples of us recording old songs. Keep your fingers crossed that this project gets finished.

I guess nothing new materialized. Too bad, because the debut rocks big time.

If you want a copy, here you can find a reasonably priced cd: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/4882533?ev=rb

AOR-FM release from 2008: YesterRock reissue from 2011 (with 2 bonus tracks):

R-7130347-1434390670-6185.jpeg.jpgR-4882533-1378377681-9022.jpeg.jpg

Tracks:

1 You're The Only One 4:37

2 Dreamer In The Night 4:10

3 Playing With Fire 2:56

4 Someone Is Calling Your Name 3:59

5 Turn It Up 3:44

6 Good Intuition 3:29

7 Love Is Hard To Live With 3:23

8 Movin' On 2:57

9 Let It In 3:04