User Of A Common name

Glen

.......with this chick. Yum.

and man do i LOVE this song - from 2003.

Now I need a bit of help....anyone heard of these guys? I know they have a debut from 2003 and a follow up in 2006 called 'Freeway' but cant find their music anywhere...not itunes, not Amazon, not even for download???

I love this sound and need these albums.

user_photo01.jpg

Female fronted hard rock from Sweden. Apparantly they had 3 albums? All are near impossible to find. The 2006 album 'Freeway' was a Japanese release I think. Glen I have sent you PM about the first album from 2003.

Sent this link to a few of the chaps here yesterday and it looks like this seller's replenished his supplies:

http://cgi.ebay.com/USER---USER-OF-A-COMMO...214076007r16565

We got free shipping yesterday, but it looks like he's changed shipping to us$3 now, for international shipping - still ain't bad at all if you like what you hear. :)

Sent this link to a few of the chaps here yesterday and it looks like this seller's replenished his supplies:

http://cgi.ebay.com/USER---USER-OF-A-COMMO...214076007r16565

We got free shipping yesterday, but it looks like he's changed shipping to us$3 now, for international shipping - still ain't bad at all if you like what you hear. :)

I picked up one of them when it was still free shipping. I hope it's good but as Geoff said it's not a bad price at all so I'm not too worried, and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Man this arrived in world record time. As I said in another thread, brand new and sealed with bonus track, us$9.99 all up. Great deal. And the tunes are great too.

I must admit when I heard the first verse I was all like, wow, not sure about this - a bit almost grungy sounding type of modern sound... but then the chorus hit. Wow. Awesome, and then the rest of them came along and did the same. Not the best verses on the planet, but some killer choruses making for some great tunes. Very catchy modern rock disc. Thumbs up. :)

Man this arrived in world record time. As I said in another thread, brand new and sealed with bonus track, us$9.99 all up. Great deal. And the tunes are great too.

I must admit when I heard the first verse I was all like, wow, not sure about this - a bit almost grungy sounding type of modern sound... but then the chorus hit. Wow. Awesome, and then the rest of them came along and did the same. Not the best verses on the planet, but some killer choruses making for some great tunes. Very catchy modern rock disc. Thumbs up. :)

is it the 2003 debut youve got? V strong imo. I like nearly every song.

I'm pretty sure Justin was saying it's the same CD just with a different track running order... so I'll say yeah but Justin will be able to confirm this 100% soon. I forgot to mention, it's a 2 disc set with a DVD too. :)

And I agree. I think there was one weak song out of the 12 - great disc.

I'm pretty sure Justin was saying it's the same CD just with a different track running order... so I'll say yeah but Justin will be able to confirm this 100% soon. I forgot to mention, it's a 2 disc set with a DVD too. :)

And I agree. I think there was one weak song out of the 12 - great disc.

she's gorgeous as well, which helps. :tumbsup:

So you got my hopes up that this would make a record trek to my mailbox as well. I open it up yesterday and...nothing. Oh well, at least the album sounds like it's something to look forward to.

• 3 weeks later...
Finally got this. Really like it. My wife heard it, loved it and promptly stole it from me and put it out in her car.

HAHA! Yeah, it's a good one. Got it caught in my CD player for a few spins in a row on my trip (it was about the only CD that my c*nt of a stereo would play) and it definitely holds up to repeated listens.