Unknown 80s Heavy Metal Band

Metal 4 Ever

I'm on the 2nd track out of 3 and so far I got nuthin'... sounds pretty good tho, whoever it is...it doesn't help that one of the tracks seems to have the oh-so-generic title "Fight For Your Life" judging by the chorus... I mean, HOW many freakin bands recorded songs with that title? :blink:

The singer reminds me a lot of Randy O (Odin, Lost Boys). Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of those b-level Greenworld/Metal Blade/Enigma type bands from the mid 80's. :unsure:

--------------------------------------------

www.wishingwellonline.com

www.facebook.com/Roger.Pamachena

The singer reminds me a lot of Randy O (Odin, Lost Boys). Wouldn't surprise me if it was one of those b-level Greenworld/Metal Blade/Enigma type bands from the mid 80's. :unsure:

Someone get Dave (manicego) and point him this-away then... he worked for Enigma back in the day...

Tommy only played 3 tracks by one band on his show if it was a session, so there should be 4 tracks, and they'd prolly be British...

Someone get Dave (manicego) and point him this-away then... he worked for Enigma back in the day...

It's either VALOR (U.S. Christian Metal band) , RUFFIANS (pre-Vicious Rumors) or WARHEAD (1984 New York-based band who released one EP demo).

so you can't recognise carl albert's throat? also not valor neither golgatha neither crossforce(pre valor bands)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=011JVPd9tTg

off topic: panos, the dude who did all these bootlegs should be castrated for putting villain with pantera...... :christmas:

It's either VALOR (U.S. Christian Metal band) , RUFFIANS (pre-Vicious Rumors) or WARHEAD (1984 New York-based band who released one EP demo).

so you can't recognise carl albert's throat? also not valor neither golgatha neither crossforce(pre valor bands)

off topic: panos, the dude who did all these bootlegs should be castrated for putting villain with pantera...... :christmas:

Was Carl Albert the singer in pre-VR.

I thought early on they had a different vocalist.

Was Carl Albert the singer in pre-VR.

I thought early on they had a different vocalist.

bro, ruffians isn't a fekking pre VR band. why not then VR isn't a post-Ruffians band or a post-hawaii one? :christmas:

very cool stuff...need to start my brain :popcorn: sounds more like a band from the states?

• 5 weeks later...
The band is ARMISTICE. A London based band. Session broadcast on 20th June 1986, recorded 30th May 1986. Lead guitarist Julian Saxby is part of the new SENSATIONAL ALEXY HARVEY BAND.

Tracks are..

1. Land of the Giants

2. Lean on Me

3. Roses

How did you find out?

The band is ARMISTICE. A London based band. Session broadcast on 20th June 1986, recorded 30th May 1986. Lead guitarist Julian Saxby is part of the new SENSATIONAL ALEXY HARVEY BAND.

Tracks are..

1. Land of the Giants

2. Lean on Me

3. Roses

How did you find out?

I cheated and asked my mate Malc, who is pretty much the authority on British heavy metal!

• 12 years later...