Kings Of Leon

66 mustang

love their two radio hits - 'sex is on fire' and the other one i can't remember the name of. gave one of their albums a listen and for the most part i think they suck. not my style at all (appart from those 2 radio hits).

i love the new album, !!!

Not really my cup of tea at all

Agreed. I just can't get into them. I heard alot more than the radio hits but just can't do it. Don't know why.... :unsure:

My missus' fave bands are Kings of Leon, Alice In Chains and Pearl Jam. Not a massive fan of any of these but Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains' new albums are both pretty damn good, so would rather hear these all day than KoL....

My missus' fave bands are Kings of Leon, Alice In Chains and Pearl Jam. Not a massive fan of any of these but Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains' new albums are both pretty damn good, so would rather hear these all day than KoL....

Yeah, my wife loves Kings of Leon. Like everyone else, the radio hits are not too bad but to actually go out of your way to listen to these guys would be a stretch. Decent for radio music, I guess.