The Cleveland Show

T-BONE

That's what I thought about American Dan, half a season at best, but Seth Macfarlane seems to have the Midas Touch when it comes to his sitcoms.

That's because it was a new show... Cleveland had a few funny lines here and there, but not enough to justify an entire show about him...

The first episode hasn't aired yet, and they already have an order for a full second season.

Unless it just bombs horribly and FOX decides to burn the episodes off on FX or something you're almost cartainly guaranteed two seasons worth of shenanigans...

I thought it was ok, but the pace was too slow. Also, it didn't seem to a have the "heart" FG has. Maybe it will get better, I'm sure I'll watch if they keep it on Sundays.

Saw the Pilot episode on Hulu and thought it was pretty funny actually.... :lol:

That's what I thought as well. That short obnoxious neighbor guy is going to be a pretty funny character I think.

I got one laugh out of the "Cleveland" premiere. That was it.

I guess I'm still a Simpsons diehard. I never got whole hog into the Seth MacFarlane universe. "Family Guy" is OK (I'm a casual viewer at best), and I can't stand "American Dad" either.