Anyone here familiar with cfischlein1 on Ebay?

• 2023 Gold Donors
Very reminiscent of someone many of us used to know from the old days.

Whata'ya guys think? West Virginia looks familiar.

Yep, kinda reminds me of one particular seller from the older dayz. Sells quite a lot of the same items, mostly lp/cd's. Who knows.......someone could ask Mr. Owl! :wacko::P

Looking at the titles, and the seller's location I am wondering if DAVE has anything to do with this?

Anyone else remember West Virginia Dave?

oh yeah...used to talk alot with Dave Weber, bought tons of stuff from him over the years....sometimes he was a bit slow, but I always got my stuff....

• 1 month later...

I bought a few cd's from her (Christine is her name I think) a month ago and they arrived in 4 days as described.

I bought a few more cd's from her a week and a half ago and nothing has arrived yet...not that a week and a half is that long anyway.

Her negative feedback seemed mostly related to poor shipping times if I remember.

Maybe she just picks certain weeks to ship everything?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yeah, her name is Christine. I've been buying stuff from her for a couple of years. Had a mix up once or twice but she always worked it out. The only real issue is the slow shipping. I thing this was what most of her negative feedback is about.

I won a relatively rare CD about a year ago for a really good price (cannot remember which one right now.) After paying I waited and waited and waited..... Finally contacted her and she said it had been mailed for sure, but she could not provide tracking. Eventually, she refunded my money, although I wonder if the CD was ever mailed in the first place (since I had gotten a bargain.) I was not real impressed with their service.

I won a relatively rare CD about a year ago for a really good price (cannot remember which one right now.) After paying I waited and waited and waited..... Finally contacted her and she said it had been mailed for sure, but she could not provide tracking. Eventually, she refunded my money, although I wonder if the CD was ever mailed in the first place (since I had gotten a bargain.) I was not real impressed with their service.

The same thing happened to me except that the CD wasn't rare...I was offered a refund or replacement, I chose refund since it was approaching 45 days.....then I bid on the CD again a few weeks later and won it again....this time I received it without issue....

I just received 7 cd's from her yesterday. She took 2 weeks to ship them which although not as fast as other purchases, 2 weeks is fine and sometimes the post is slow anyway. I did email her for a tracking number a week back and she never responded. But they arrived and in good shape. Nothing rare, just some $5 stuff. And a couple of them that I won did have the incorrect picture in the EBay listing but she sent the right cd, thankfully.

So in summary, it sounds like we all have good to poor to possibly strange or shady experiences with her. I'm not sure what to make of it other than my experience has been good so I would continue to buy from her until otherwise.

Alright, anyone who bought form her recently can you confirm if she lives in RANSON, West Virginia? Thanks.

Tonight I'll try to remember to check the packaging that came with the cd's the other day....assuming the cat hasn't tore it apart yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had good luck dealing with Christine.....Only once was the shipping slow (>2 wks.)....I also was the very fortunate recipient of a first pressing copy of "Lillian Axe: Love and War" for around $5.00 :christmas: , though the auction didn't list the item as such. Also snagged a very nice used copy of "Angel Heart (Germany): Transplantation" for about $7.00, don't think I've ever seen that disc listed that cheap anywhere else.....Jeff.

I've had good luck dealing with Christine.....Only once was the shipping slow (>2 wks.)....I also was the very fortunate recipient of a first pressing copy of "Lillian Axe: Love and War" for around $5.00 :christmas: , though the auction didn't list the item as such. Also snagged a very nice used copy of "Angel Heart (Germany): Transplantation" for about $7.00, don't think I've ever seen that disc listed that cheap anywhere else.....Jeff.

most all of there stuff Dave/Christine one in the same sell the BOOTS such as Roko , East Coast if they still are selling them !!!

most all of there stuff Dave/Christine one in the same sell the BOOTS such as Roko , East Coast if they still are selling them !!!

I've checked my Lillian Axe and Angel Heart discs, and they're both still in the "heavier" original jewel cases that show some wear and tear and, besides having all of the proper features in place, both appear commensurate with their age (i.e. they're definitely not new). I guess there is no absolute guarantee without doing some further research, but I'd feel very confident at present time selling either of these discs as originals. All that said, it has been my experience that some sellers will offer a bunch of bootleg items mixed in with a few true originals, making it even more difficult to figure out before bidding what is/isn't legit....Thanks for all the info. rockdoc, I've found it helpful since I am far from being an expert and collect purely for enjoyment purposes.......Jeff.