Babylon Bombs

embrock

I've always liked Babylon Bombs, but their upcoming third album sounds like a freakin' monster!! Produced by the mighty Chris Laney, you can't go wrong...check out the samples:

Babylon's Burning Samples

Edit: I hope though that "Fade away" actually is a full-lenght song and not only a 5 seconds fade-out

I'm at work so i can't hear the samples yet, but in your opinion who would you compare them to?

I've always liked Babylon Bombs, but their upcoming third album sounds like a freakin' monster!! Produced by the mighty Chris Laney, you can't go wrong...check out the samples:

Babylon's Burning Samples

Edit: I hope though that "Fade away" actually is a full-lenght song and not only a 5 seconds fade-out

I'm at work so i can't hear the samples yet, but in your opinion who would you compare them to?

I finde them quite hard to compare actually. Can you imagine a mixture between Aerosmith and Backyard Babies? That's probably as close as it gets, but the new one adds more power in the same vein as Chris Laney's "Pure" release!

Melodic, but sleazy Hardrock :headbanger:

I like sleazy hard rock but this band just doesn't do it for me for some reason. Even Laney's fingers on the dials still didn't cut it.

Yeah, pretty much agree with you mate. I don't dislike it and would pick it up for a couple of dollars, but I'm not sold by it at all. Then again, I don't like Aerosmith or Backyard Babies... :(

just pre-ordered the new album through distbox.com.

be one of the first 100 and get it signed, a free patch and a free cd single. (this has only gone up in the last day or two, so any order now should be in the first 100 i'd say)

they also have a few babylon bombs tshirts at half price, but sizes are limited.

and whilst you're there, pick up the mama kin single too.

I followed your advise :)

I also grabbed a Hanoi Rocks t-shirt + some Babylon Boms singels + the Mama Kin cd as well.

I have a demo cd somewhere at home from them which I really liked so I'm curious about the cd.

be one of the first 100 and get it signed, a free patch and a free cd single. (this has only gone up in the last day or two, so any order now should be in the first 100 i'd say)

they also have a few babylon bombs tshirts at half price, but sizes are limited.

I followed your advise :)

I also grabbed a Hanoi Rocks t-shirt + some Babylon Boms singels + the Mama Kin cd as well.

I have a demo cd somewhere at home from them which I really liked so I'm curious about the cd.

they seem like a great company to deal with. My first order was really fast and came with a free cd.

still waiting for my 2nd order (with the new cd). They have the Mama Kin album availalbe for pre-sale to but i didn't see this one when i placed my order.

i'll have to keep an eye on the site to see if they do any more shirts cheap.

• 5 weeks later...

I received this cd yesterday and this one is definately going to be in my Top5 of 2009! The first 10 tracks sound massive and are simply put nothing but stunning! "Goodbye Good Luck" and "Fade away" soundwise fall a bit short compared to these 10 tracks, but I think those 2 tracks are the ones that they recorded earlier on. They somehow feel more like bonus-tracks as there is a great ending in "Shine On", which somehow seems to mark the end of the "actual" record.

Great, great release and by far their best work to date!!