CRASHDIET... new demo tracks

glam_junkie

over the past couple of weeks crashdiet have been putting up some new demo tracks on their website.

to listen them you have to sign up to the site, log in and then go into the 'listen' page.

currently 2 x 30 second clips (tracks 3 and 4) are up and they are some of the best stuff crashdiet have done.

very agressive and sleazy.

from what they've put up so far the new album is sure to put the last album to shame!

www.crashdiet.org

over the past couple of weeks crashdiet have been putting up some new demo tracks on their website.

to listen them you have to sign up to the site, log in and then go into the 'listen' page.

currently 2 x 30 second clips (tracks 3 and 4) are up and they are some of the best stuff crashdiet have done.

from what they've put up so far the new album is sure to put the last album to shame!

www.crashdiet.org

You can hear an entire song on their myspace page too.

www.crashdiet.org

You can hear an entire song on their myspace page too.

Yup and that's a good one to.

There was a thread around here somewhere about that tune.

I've lost track. Who's their singer this week? :unsure:

Me. We've got rehearsals this afternoon. You'll love our new shit.

Diggin' up any of your old Lollipop Lovepole Lickers (or whatever it was called) tracks?

Diggin' up any of your old Lollipop Lovepole Lickers (or whatever it was called) tracks?

:lol: Nice pick-up. Glad to see we weren't forgotten. To be honest, I think that's what got me the gig so, yeah, I've shown a few of those track to the band and they're (naturally) excited and keen to record them. 'Dikk Azz Bandit Loverz' is the possible title track for the new CD.

:lol: Nice pick-up. Glad to see we weren't forgotten. To be honest, I think that's what got me the gig so, yeah, I've shown a few of those track to the band and they're (naturally) excited and keen to record them. 'Dikk Azz Bandit Loverz' is the possible title track for the new CD.

That's bad ass :banger:

Are you gonna do an MC Norkie Gee freestyle rap in your new position? Think of the crossover possibilities. Swedish/Aussie Sleaze/Glam Hip Hop! Although CD stores might have problems deciding which section to stock the album in, now that I think about it... :lol:

Are you gonna do an MC Norkie Gee freestyle rap in your new position? Think of the crossover possibilities. Swedish/Aussie Sleaze/Glam Hip Hop! Although CD stores might have problems deciding which section to stock the album in, now that I think about it... :lol:

You bet your ass I will, mate.

A sample:

Sleazy mutherfukkerz wearing lippstikk and gloss

Cuttin' up corpsez like fairy flosz

Eatin' bonez and chewwin' vaginaz

I like sum plantz, espezzially climberz

Kickin' out rokk till our guitarz are bleedin'

We like to likk norkz but not becauze we're feedin'

We're the baddezt boyz with our elektrick toyz

And on this rekkord you'll spurt jizm over our noize

A sample:

:bowdown: Once again I gotz to give MAD props to yo MC skillz, Dawg. HOLLA!!

A sample:

It's about time they got decent distribution on their albums!

Picked up the last cd cheap off ebay but waiting for a re-release of the debut.

A sample:

I think this is already a Steel Panther song :D

A sample:

I think this is already a Steel Panther song :D

Good one Steve. :rofl2:

Anyone able to hook me up with some of their previous CD's (no cutouts or punchholes)? Maybe via trade or maybe some of you European ladies or gents have access to them at a better price than $35 that Ebay has them for? If not a trade I could Paypal ya.....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

A sample:

It's about time they got decent distribution on their albums!

Picked up the last cd cheap off ebay but waiting for a re-release of the debut.

Completely agree. I finally have both albums, but it took me up until only a month ago for this to take place. They are not at all easy to get for a half-decent price.

PS. If Steel Panther want me on board as a guest lyricist for their next album I have a discography worth of worthy material for them. :)

Anyone able to hook me up with some of their previous CD's (no cutouts or punchholes)? Maybe via trade or maybe some of you European ladies or gents have access to them at a better price than $35 that Ebay has them for? If not a trade I could Paypal ya.....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Man Crashdiet is going for some big bucks these days. It looks like Amazon is your best bet.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=sear...words=crashdiet

I got to tell ya that the Japan pressing of RIS with the bonus track "Tomorrow" is just killer IMO.

Man Crashdiet is going for some big bucks these days. It looks like Amazon is your best bet.

I got to tell ya that the Japan pressing of RIS with the bonus track "Tomorrow" is just killer IMO.

Damn these are going for some big bucks now considering that their recent releases.

I think I had to pay around $23 for both of the releases new and it was real tough to find them without paying more than that.

Damn these are going for some big bucks now considering that their recent releases.

I think I had to pay around $23 for both of the releases new and it was real tough to find them without paying more than that.

Yes and I think I got my Japan pressing of RIS for around $30.

doesn't anyone ever check swedmetal.com when i make the suggestion. they regularly have the crashdiet cds on special for under $10. Not in stock at the moment, but always check back.

No shit? I didn't know that but then again when I bought them I wasn't aware of their site.

I have checked the site when you've suggested about sales going on and there so much stuff over there I'd like to get but it always seems to be poor timing when I just had placed a big order with NEH.

doesn't anyone ever check swedmetal.com when i make the suggestion. they regularly have the crashdiet cds on special for under $10. Not in stock at the moment, but always check back.

I had not heard of that site but will wait and keep checking, thanks!

I did go out to Amazon too and was thinking about that import for $23, no OBI (not that I need the OBI anyway). With Amazon sellers I usually like to shoot them a question first just to see if they respond. For some reason I just don't trust buying from private sellers on Amazon...I have no basis to back that feeling up either way though.

I did go out to their record labels website as well but they didn't have much of anything.

I've never really had any luck with Swedmetal either. I always checked when you said they were there, Lindsay, but something held me back each time. Either they weren't that cheap, they were out of stock or the shipping was too much.

I ended up getting my copy of 'Rest In Sleaze' off our very own Chris (Hardrockhaven) for a great bargain price and I just scored 'The Unattractive Revolution' for eur$8.29 from Fun Records. :) Got lucky both times, but had to wait a long time to add these two gems to the collection.

I had not heard of that site but will wait and keep checking, thanks!

I did go out to Amazon too and was thinking about that import for $23, no OBI (not that I need the OBI anyway). With Amazon sellers I usually like to shoot them a question first just to see if they respond. For some reason I just don't trust buying from private sellers on Amazon...I have no basis to back that feeling up either way though.

I did go out to their record labels website as well but they didn't have much of anything.

The only issues I've ran into on Amazon from private sellers is that the listing my be from the original issue and the seller might have the reissue. I only had that happen with a Maiden disc where it was suppesed to be the RAW cd reissue and it wound up being the original which I already had but the seller was nice enough about it and sent me a prepaid envelope to mail it back in and refunded me 100%.

I had another case where I ordered a Pink Cream 69 cd that was supposed to be the Euro issue and it wound up being the Japaneese with OBI! And I got it for cheap to.