CRASHDIET... new demo tracks

glam_junkie

doesn't anyone ever check swedmetal.com when i make the suggestion. they regularly have the crashdiet cds on special for under $10. Not in stock at the moment, but always check back.

I had not heard of that site but will wait and keep checking, thanks!

I did go out to Amazon too and was thinking about that import for $23, no OBI (not that I need the OBI anyway). With Amazon sellers I usually like to shoot them a question first just to see if they respond. For some reason I just don't trust buying from private sellers on Amazon...I have no basis to back that feeling up either way though.

I did go out to their record labels website as well but they didn't have much of anything.

The only issues I've ran into on Amazon from private sellers is that the listing my be from the original issue and the seller might have the reissue. I only had that happen with a Maiden disc where it was suppesed to be the RAW cd reissue and it wound up being the original which I already had but the seller was nice enough about it and sent me a prepaid envelope to mail it back in and refunded me 100%.

I had another case where I ordered a Pink Cream 69 cd that was supposed to be the Euro issue and it wound up being the Japaneese with OBI! And I got it for cheap to.

I've never had a problem with Amazon, if a seller doesn't respond to me, they lost my business and I go to the next one.

On a somewhat funny sidenote, this seller has accidently listed the Crashdiet CD as "Rust" In Sleaze and interestingly enough a few people have found it. (probably have their search set for those kind of mistakes)

Shortened Ebay listing:

http://tinyurl.com/kuudce

That only went for $10.50.

On a somewhat funny sidenote, this seller has accidently listed the Crashdiet CD as "Rust" In Sleaze and interestingly enough a few people have found it. (probably have their search set for those kind of mistakes)

Shortened Ebay listing:

It was coming from Isreal and I would have needed to ask you guys about the seller before bidding.

I did however take Glam Junkie's suggestion and worked with Mike at swedmetal.com to get the last 2 Crashdiet cd's and the Japan version of Crazy Lixx for about $60 including shipping to the US and paypal fees. So, $20 a piece for those 3 cd's, brand new, jewel cases and all, is a good enough deal for me. I forgot to ask if the Crashdiets were Japan versions or not though.

...and thanks for the suggestion g_j!

Shortened Ebay listing:

It was coming from Isreal and I would have needed to ask you guys about the seller before bidding.

I did however take Glam Junkie's suggestion and worked with Mike at swedmetal.com to get the last 2 Crashdiet cd's and the Japan version of Crazy Lixx for about $60 including shipping to the US and paypal fees. So, $20 a piece for those 3 cd's, brand new, jewel cases and all, is a good enough deal for me. I forgot to ask if the Crashdiets were Japan versions or not though.

no worries. they were selling the jap crashdiet for a while so you 'might' be lucky. The 2nd crashdiet never got a jap release so it'll definitely be the european release you get there.

Shortened Ebay listing:

no worries. they were selling the jap crashdiet for a while so you 'might' be lucky. The 2nd crashdiet never got a jap release so it'll definitely be the european release you get there.

Ah no suck luck...just asked and the Crashdiet is European. Oh well.

Shortened Ebay listing:

It doesn't matter which version "Rest in Sleaze" is killer and "Riot in Everyone" will rip your face off.

The follow up "Unnatractive Revolutin" is really good but not as good as the debut IMO.

Shortened Ebay listing:

It doesn't matter which version "Rest in Sleaze" is killer and "Riot in Everyone" will rip your face off.

The follow up "Unnatractive Revolutin" is really good but not as good as the debut IMO.

Riot In Everyone is definitely a good tune and I really like It's A Miracle as well. They have a few others up on the Myspace page and after hearing those and seeing some comments from you guys I had to get a copy. Only main difference it appears is the song Tomorrow on the JP release...and the demo version of one.