Bon Jovi Questions....

Wotty

I (We) need to know.......

Does Tommy still hang around the docks ?

Are the unions still on strike ?

Is he still down on his luck ?

Is Gina still at the diner ?

Is the diner a front for a pole-dancing club ?

Are they fully,not halfway,there yet ?

Sad isn't it ? :whistle:

Does Tommy still hang around the docks?

No, he became a mass murderer and could no longer find time to work on the docks. Plus, he killed his employers thus ending the requirement for his employment. He does like eating fish, though. Fish and human corpses.

Are the unions still on strike ?

No, they exploded when Tommy blew them all up.

Is he still down on his luck ?

He's thus far evaded prison, so no, he's doing okay. Plus he got laid last night.

Is Gina still at the diner ?

Only when she comes home to eat dinner with her parents. Otherwise she's now a respected bird watcher working out of Michigan.

Is the diner a front for a pole-dancing club ?

Not at the time, but it did turn into a whore house where Gina worked for several years. Eventually she knew it was time to give it up when she started wishing each penis that entered her was a beak instead. And she made her customers wear feathers, which was not always appreciated.

Are they fully,not halfway,there yet ?

Tommy's still only halfway to his dream bodycount and Gina is less than halfway to becoming a bird, but trying hard anyway. She has a mail order beak coming in from Hong Kong this week.

Has Jon found his testicles?

Yep, they were in my... uh, I mean Myra's mouth. I... uh, I mean she's released them now so the new album will be awesome.

Who shot who through the heart?

Tommy shot Gina's ex-boyfriend (ex because he's dead), Cock Robbin, through the heart.

And who's to blame?

Depends who you believe. Obviously the fact that Tommy shot Cock Robbin through the heart would allow for blame to fall on Tommy. However, if you hear Tommy's side it appears that Cock Robbin started intercoursing Gina while she was still with Tommy. And Cock Robbin knew they were together too. Apparently she called it practice for when the diner turned into a whore house. Either way, Tommy thought Cock Robbin needed to die so he shot him, and he beat Gina to within an inch of her life too.

And who gives "Love A Bad Name" ?

Gina. Seriously, that girl's just a slut. A born heartbreaker.

Stop raping Slippery When Wet :yikes:

you're all wanted dead or alive now, i swear the without love the album will just disappear, and i'd never say goodbye to such a fond memory of growing up!

why cant you guys just let it rock, you're all a social disease, infact you're making me so angry im gonna go wild in the streets pretty soon, if you wanna beg for redemption you should raise your hands now!

Dont worry Slippery, you know i'd die for you :wub:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, Tommy's still at the docks. He works there with Jessie. (an obscure song reference)

But does Jessie's "Girl" know ? :whistle:

No. Sorry mate, she died. Three stab wounds to the throat.

Yes, Tommy's still at the docks. He works there with Jessie. (an obscure song reference)

Now if only she'd "Kept The Faith" :whistle:

Well, mate, that actually ended up being her problem. Her faith in Jesus never died and it was actually Jesus himself who ended up stabbing her three times in the throat. He was all like, 'Bitch, I'm getting sick of you following me around like a died on the cross for you. Look at you, you're fat and ugly! I hate you!' and then he stabbed her three times in the throat. Really not a good day for Jesus, or Jessie.

Well, mate, that actually ended up being her problem. Her faith in Jesus never died and it was actually Jesus himself who ended up stabbing her three times in the throat. He was all like, 'Bitch, I'm getting sick of you following me around like a died on the cross for you. Look at you, you're fat and ugly! I hate you!' and then he stabbed her three times in the throat. Really not a good day for Jesus, or Jessie.

Was she laying "Wild On The Streets" on a "Bed Of Roses" ?

Nah, she was just dead in the gutter with a mutilated throat, staining the road with her blood.

Nah, she was just dead in the gutter with a mutilated throat, staining the road with her blood.

She must have been a little "Runaway".... :whistle:

So close Wotty, very good. I was actually referencing the song Tonight off of Rick Springfield's Success Hasn't Spoiled Me Yet. I think it might be the sequel to Jessie's Girl.

Irony rocks !!!!! :guitbannana:

She must have been a little "Runaway".... :whistle:

She didn't even get a chance to run away before Jesus used her throat as a carving board.

Being pedantic time........

Why,in their "song"......"I'll Be There For You" do they claim "These five words I say to you" are only five words,when pedantically,"I'LL" equates to "I WILL",thus being SIX words ?? :whistle:

Why,in their "song"......"I'll Be There For You" do they claim "These five words I say to you" are only five words,when pedantically,"I'LL" equates to "I WILL",thus being SIX words ?? :whistle:

What do you mean, "song"? That song is one of the best recordings in commercial rock history.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Perhaps they skipped class that day :axe: &/or.....they were stoned :o when they wrote those lyrics? I dunno.....:whistle:

Perhaps they skipped class that day :axe: &/or.....they were stoned :o when they wrote those lyrics? I dunno.....:whistle:

"They give SPELLING a bad name"........... :whistle: