Bon Jovi Questions....

Wotty

Being pedantic time........

Why,in their "song"......"I'll Be There For You" do they claim "These five words I say to you" are only five words,when pedantically,"I'LL" equates to "I WILL",thus being SIX words ?? :whistle:

What do you mean, "song"? That song is one of the best recordings in commercial rock history.

Your "comedic" value does you credit....... :lol:

Why,in their "song"......"I'll Be There For You" do they claim "These five words I say to you" are only five words,when pedantically,"I'LL" equates to "I WILL",thus being SIX words ?? :whistle:

Perhaps they skipped class that day :axe: &/or.....they were stoned :o when they wrote those lyrics? I dunno.....:whistle:

"They give SPELLING a bad name"........... :whistle:

:rofl2:

Perhaps they skipped class that day :axe: &/or.....they were stoned :o when they wrote those lyrics? I dunno.....:whistle:

There's actually nothing wrong with their spelling. I think it is their grammar that you have placed into the limelight. Out of pure jealousy of their success, I should add. ;)

There's actually nothing wrong with their spelling. I think it is their grammar that you have placed into the limelight. Out of pure jealousy of their success, I should add. ;)

:yikes:

• 2023 Gold Donors

:yikes:

Instead of the proper usage of grammar in skool they were more interested in "Hot For The Teacher"? Ya know....like these guys E2AOX2NYRHBVZQEP4QAJJASWFCT4NY2I.jpg:bananamac: