Rod Woodson: best DB ever

66 mustang

when talking about corners I always pick Rod Woodson over all others. he could cover as good as Dion and hit like Lott and run like Ed Reed with the ball. most people look at me funny. and a lot only remember when he moved to safety late in his career. check out these numbers, follow this link.

Is Rod Woodson the Greatest DB Ever? Checking the Numbers

http://wolfpacksteelersfan.wordpress.com/2...eatest-db-ever/

when talking about corners I always pick Rod Woodson over all others. he could cover as good as Dion and hit like Lott and run like Ed Reed with the ball. most people look at me funny. and a lot only remember when he moved to safety late in his career. check out these numbers, follow this link.

Is Rod Woodson the Greatest DB Ever? Checking the Numbers

http://wolfpacksteelersfan.wordpress.com/2...eatest-db-ever/

Woodson is/was a stud and man could he sneak up and hit people real hard!

Amazing athlete and a pinnacle attribute to the Steelers team. A shame he got traded off and bounced around to no real fanfare.

Off topic: when I went to Pittsburg in 98 for a game, thank you honey still the best present ever!, we ate a Rod's place after the game. Wonder if ti is still there???

Anybody remember Chuck Cecil? I think he played Safety, but im sure he was a DB in college, he was the white dude, that got banned from the NFL for the plethora of illegal and vicious hits on people, he played for the Cardnials

Anybody remember Chuck Cecil? I think he played Safety, but im sure he was a DB in college, he was the white dude, that got banned from the NFL for the plethora of illegal and vicious hits on people, he played for the Cardnials

Drafted by the Packers and played for them for 4 years.

I remember the blood running down his face.

A decent article from the Milwaukee paper for anyone interested:

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/29245314.html

Eric Allen of The Eagles has to be in the discussion when talking about cornerbacks.. I was lucky to get to watch him through his college career at Arizona State. He was money. My all-time favorite DB however is Ronnie Lott.

Come on now, if were going to include safety's, how about my favorite of all time? Mr. John (rip your fucking face off)Lynch????

• 1 month later...

If you are going to talk about shut down corners you have to include the Raiders' Mike Haynes and Lester Hayes.