Warehouse 13

66 mustang

I have this on my DVR but haven't had a chance to watch it yet.

What's up with Sci Fi channel changing it's name to Syfy?

since Sci-Fi is a genre they coudn't copyright it. With SyFy they own the right's to it and logo and everything and then they plan to expand beyone sci-fi i do believe. showing a lot more movies that are not really sci-fi.

• 4 weeks later...

The wife and I have seen the first two episodes of "Warehouse 13" thus far (thanks to SyFy On Demand -- we plan to watch the other two tonight) and we're officially hooked. Very cool show, definitely has an "X-Files" vibe (though not as dark) with a hit of the old "Friday the 13th: The Series" on top.

The long shots of the huge warehouse with aisles and aisles filled with mysterious crap reminds me of the last scene in "Raiders of the Lost Ark" when they've crated up the Ark of the Covenant and they're squirreling it away in a similarly huge government warehouse. I wouldn't be surprised if that scene was what sparked the idea for the show in the first place.

• 4 weeks later...

Cool episode of "Warehouse 13" tonight. The usually buttoned-down tight female agent, Myka, got to dress up for a change and DAAAAAAAAMN she cleans up nice! :wub:

Nice use of Jefferson Airplane's "White Rabbit" during a pivotal scene too.

Cool episode of "Warehouse 13" tonight. The usually buttoned-down tight female agent, Myka, got to dress up for a change and DAAAAAAAAMN she cleans up nice! :wub:

Yup great episode and I noticed 'White Rabbit' as well. :headbanger:

It would've been cooler if they'd used Sanctuary's cover of "White Rabbit" tho. :beerbang:

Yup great episode and I noticed 'White Rabbit' as well. :headbanger:

I didn't notice much but Myka all dressed up

:pics:

• 4 weeks later...

The season finale of "Warehouse 13" was on last night. Wow, that was a quick season. (it probably seemed so quick to me cuz I didn't get on the band wagon till the show had already been on the air for a few weeks...haha) SyFy sez it'll be back in 2010.

Fortunately "Dollhouse" returns this Friday evening, which will fulfill my sci-fi/geek quotient for the time being and keep me occupied till "Warehouse 13" returns.

The season finale of "Warehouse 13" was on last night. Wow, that was a quick season. (it probably seemed so quick to me cuz I didn't get on the band wagon till the show had already been on the air for a few weeks...haha) SyFy sez it'll be back in 2010.

Fortunately "Dollhouse" returns this Friday evening, which will fulfill my sci-fi/geek quotient for the time being and keep me occupied till "Warehouse 13" returns.

Be sure to check out Stargate-Universe which starts Oct 2......this hopefully will take care of my SciFi hunger.....

Be sure to check out Stargate-Universe which starts Oct 2......this hopefully will take care of my SciFi hunger.....

Also make sure to watch the new show on ABC 'Fast Forward' that should fill the void of 'Lost' nicely.

It looks pretty good and it should be a nice sci fi type show. :headbanger:

How many "Stargates" does that make now? I used to watch "SG-1" from time to time, that was pretty cool. Hey, it had MacGyver in it!

How many "Stargates" does that make now? I used to watch "SG-1" from time to time, that was pretty cool. Hey, it had MacGyver in it!

That would be Stargate # 3...hopefully this one will be just as good as the first two....they've even shanghaied Lou Diamond Phillips for this one...Lou isn't stretching himself too far here as he's playing a 'military' guy.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Universe

So did anyone see the Lena being bad thing anytime throughout this season?

I can honestly say I had questions about her since they never explained why they stay at her B&B and why she has full access to the Warehouse but I never really thought she would be one of the bad guys.

• 9 months later...

2nd season of "Warehouse 13" starts this coming Tuesday. Woo Hoo!