Warehouse 13

66 mustang

Seems like weve been waiting forever for them to start again!!

I've missed Agent Myka. :wub:

warehouse13-27_292x395.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD4-NLyAzkM

For those of you just getting on board with "WH13" (or those of you who just need a recap of last season, since it's been a while) here's a cool "highlight video" to get you up to speed.

• 2 weeks later...

so, Kaylee and Simon from Firefly were playing almost the same roles but reversed. this time he was totaly in love with her and didn't know how to tell her. In Firefly she was totaly in love with him and did't really have the chance to act on it. nice to see them together again.

so, Kaylee and Simon from Firefly were playing almost the same roles but reversed. this time he was totaly in love with her and didn't know how to tell her. In Firefly she was totaly in love with him and did't really have the chance to act on it. nice to see them together again.

I would of been even better if she would of played a doctor and had a crazy sibling and he would of played a mechanic.

Really enjoying the new season of "WH13" thus far. I think I'm developing a crush on Alison Scagliotti, who plays "Claudia" on the show. She's funny as hell, and she's so dang CUTE!

• 4 months later...

Just found out that a new, holiday-themed episode of "Warehouse 13" is airing tonight on SyFy Channel. Cool, something to tide us geeks over till the new season starts in 2011.

Supposedly it will pick up right where the second season left off, i.e. with Myka leaving the Warehouse, so it will be part of the overall series continuity rather than just a stand-alone "holiday special" kind of thing.

Just found out that a new, holiday-themed episode of "Warehouse 13" is airing tonight on SyFy Channel. Cool, something to tide us geeks over till the new season starts in 2011.

Supposedly it will pick up right where the second season left off, i.e. with Myka leaving the Warehouse, so it will be part of the overall series continuity rather than just a stand-alone "holiday special" kind of thing.

I have my dvr set and was wondering if it would continue where it left off.

I'm glad it is. I was afraid of a stupid silly stand alone episode that was going to have nothing to do with the storyline.

I was afraid of a stupid silly stand alone episode that was going to have nothing to do with the storyline.

Ya mean something like the infamous "Star Wars Holiday Special?" :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXcb7VPw59s

• 5 months later...

"Warehouse 13" returns for a 3rd season starting on July 11. Woot!

I hear SyFy is also considering a WH13 spin-off starring "H.G. Wells," which would supposedly be set in the late 19th century time period and have a steampunk feel. Sounds neat. Besides, the gal who played Wells was hot. :D

• 1 month later...

Season #3 of Warehouse 13 premiered last night... looks like the show is off to a good start. Myka's back "in" (I knew they wouldn't keep her away for long), they have a new agent, and it looks like a new shadowy bad guy. The only thing that bugged me was the oh-so-friggin-blatant product placement for the Toyota Prius at the beginning, when Claudia was drooling over the New Guy's car and rattling off its features like she was reading it off the window sticker in the showroom. I wonder how much Toyota paid for that?

There's also a cool little WH13 "web series" called "Of Monsters and Men" going right now at SyFy.com, it's an exclusive stand-alone story broken up into 3 or 4 minute "chapters" (they're releasing one new chapter each day), in which Pete, Artie, and Claudia are trapped (in animated form!) inside the pages of an old horror comic! Cool stuff.

• 1 month later...

SyFy Channel announced the other day that Season #4 of "Warehouse 13" has already been greenlighted.

They've also announced that "Eureka" will be coming to an end, so I wonder if that "Fargo" guy (who guested once last season and turned up again in last night's "Warehouse" episode) will end up joining "WH13?"

• 2 weeks later...

After being kind of bored with this season they had totally redeemed themselves with this weeks episode. Not only was it the best of the season it might of been the best of the series so far. On top of that it looks like Jinxs will finally going bye bye which makes me happy. Or will he be going over to the darkside?

• 1 month later...