TREAT - Upcoming Album "Coup De Grace"

vigilante

TREAT are currently working on a new album in their own studio in Stockholm, Sweden. The bands sixth studio album will be titled, "Coup De Grace". This historic event celebrates the bands 25th anniversary as recording artists and the first studio release since the self titled "Treat" album in 1992!

The new album is being recorded by guitarist Anders Wikstrom and the band is basically done with all backing tracks, drums, bass, guitars and has gone into phase 2 recording lead and backing vocals as well as keyboards now. The disc will be released by Universal Music in Sweden and Frontiers Records in the rest of the world in mid October 2009!

The new songs are taking great shape and spirits are high!

Check http://www.myspace.com/thebandtreat

This and Danger Danger in the same year? Planned release dates around the same time of year? Amazing. I'm really hoping these two deliver and are number one and two on my list at year's end. Cannot wait for this thing.

This and Danger Danger in the same year? Planned release dates around the same time of year? Amazing. I'm really hoping these two deliver and are number one and two on my list at year's end. Cannot wait for this thing.

Even if they released albums of Journey cover songs I reckon they ought to overtake Steel Panther in your list mate. :D

Even if they released albums of Journey cover songs I reckon they ought to overtake Steel Panther in your list mate. :D

You mean on my 'Worst of 2009' list? Nah, Fair Warning already have that position covered mate. ;)