Whatever happened to?

OK, post your whatever happened to's here and we'll see if anyone can find out what they are doing.

My first one is Jan Barnett - used to sing in the German metal band Rough Silk. Once he left the band's releases very quickly turned to shit. Any news on him? Last I heard he was doign ads and jungles or something.

Another one is Harry K Cody, the guitar slinger from Shotgun Messiah. One of my faves of all time - what happened to him after Violent New Breed?

Cool thread..

Since all the talk of 'Velvet Revolver in need of a new vocalist, I've been curious..

what ever happened to 'Rod Jackson who fronted Slash's Snakepit Ain't Life Grand release. & why has he not been considered

To answer my first question, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Jackson

still wondering why has he not been considered for Velvet Revolver

• 5 years later...

A few bands I've been listening to lately and I was wondering what happened to:

Dirty Penny - two great albums, but where did they go?

Frenchkiss - the French band with a promising EP from 2010?

Counterclock - great modern rock from 2009? Just a once off?

Distorted Wonderland - another promising and highly regarded debut - but where'd they go?

Outland - great AOR band from recent years. Two killer discs, then gone?

Distorted Wonderland - another promising and highly regarded debut - but where'd they go?

I'll second that, Never Had Nothing is a great track along with Losing It and In For A Thrill

Looking back further in the thread there isn't a lot of info on Harry K Cody out there still

Who now???

U don't know who she is or you don't know what has happened to her??????! :)

No idea who she is at all. ;)

... and that is why. Sorry Chang, but I'm sure most people are quite content not knowing (who she is or) what happened to her... they're just grateful she's gone. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

... and that is why. Sorry Chang, but I'm sure most people are quite content not knowing (who she is or) what happened to her... they're just grateful she's gone. ;)

No, Nikka's not gone.....at least I think.....:)......in any case, she was quite poppy, but was the daughter of Don Costa, one of rock's greatest arrangers......ignorance is bliss, ain't it??!!:):)

What happened to Michael Morales? I know he got into some trouble with the law a while back but that has to be settled by now, right?

Good question. A quick look on the net looks like all the jail stuff would have ended in 2005, if not earlier, so he's been out for a while. Wikipedia just seems to say he's a family man running his own music teaching business these days. Shame he never recorded any more music. Excellent artist.

And Chang, who on earth is Don Costa?! I'm getting the feeling that my ignorance to all of these people you're mentioning is definitely a blissful bonus. ;)