New Little Caesar.......YAHOO!

eyesis

From Melodic Rock...........

LITTLE CAESAR COMPLETE NEW STUDIO ALBUM:

A brand new Little Caesar CD has been completed and the band are currently considering release options. The track listing will be: 1) Same Old Story 2) Supersonic 3) Loving You Is Killing Me 4) Witness Stand 5) Redemption 6) Sick And Tired 7) Real Rock Drive 8) That Was Yesterday 9) Every Picture Tells A Story/Happy 10) Just Like A Woman.

States the band's frontman Ron Young: "We are currently deciding how we want to release the record. We have been offered a few deals in Europe and we are just starting to play the record for US distributors. We will probably opt to release through a label in Europe and self release it digitally in the US with hard sales available through our website and/or blogspot (which we are in the process of updating in preparation for release). The record will be available through Itunes, Rhapsody, Napster, etc in conjunction with a Widget app called Necodo player/store that will be imbedded on MySpace, Facebook and the blogspot. The album was self produced with Robin Holden who Engineered as well. The first single will be Same Old Story and we are currently preparing a video shoot for. Touring will be determined by the interest in the album with definite appearances in the Southwest through Texas to start."

I can't wait for this one........... :headbanger:

Little Caesar was always a hit and miss type of band for me. But, they had a number of excellent tunes I used to groove to. Definitely cool news and I'll be waiting to check 'em out.

Some bands really should call it a day, grow old gracefully and not bother - This being one fine example. Just stop it now.

Wow, I cannot believe this. I would have possibly bet my ballsack that there was not a chance we'd ever hear from these guys again. Good luck to them, but have to agree with Jez and Rob here. Very poor band at the best of times and I certainly see no need for them to try again when they failed so miserably the first time round. :(

• 1 month later...
Guest ron2424

Well I would never say that we re invented music or that our initial outing was ever what we envisioned (record companies have a great way of forcing you to sound tlike the pussies du jour), I'm glad to hear some of you folks are looking forward to hearing our new record. I also don't expect to impress anyone that list Dokken as their favorite band. That's not a shot....I can just say that their is very little that we would have in common musically with such a band....and I'm grateful for that.

From Melodic Rock...........

LITTLE CAESAR COMPLETE NEW STUDIO ALBUM:

A brand new Little Caesar CD has been completed and the band are currently considering release options. The track listing will be: 1) Same Old Story 2) Supersonic 3) Loving You Is Killing Me 4) Witness Stand 5) Redemption 6) Sick And Tired 7) Real Rock Drive 8) That Was Yesterday 9) Every Picture Tells A Story/Happy 10) Just Like A Woman.

States the band's frontman Ron Young: "We are currently deciding how we want to release the record. We have been offered a few deals in Europe and we are just starting to play the record for US distributors. We will probably opt to release through a label in Europe and self release it digitally in the US with hard sales available through our website and/or blogspot (which we are in the process of updating in preparation for release). The record will be available through Itunes, Rhapsody, Napster, etc in conjunction with a Widget app called Necodo player/store that will be imbedded on MySpace, Facebook and the blogspot. The album was self produced with Robin Holden who Engineered as well. The first single will be Same Old Story and we are currently preparing a video shoot for. Touring will be determined by the interest in the album with definite appearances in the Southwest through Texas to start."

I can't wait for this one........... :headbanger:

I even liked the album the singer made with Vandenberg, Manic Eden.

IMO that album is a fuckin' gem and one of my favourites.....Love it big time :tumbsup:

Guest ron2424

Thank you Gentleman....though I don't don't take it too seriously when someone says I should hang it up too seriously when I don't hold the same musical taste, I do take it seriously when someone is supportive that claims Bad Co as a favorite. When you "disappear" for awhile, it is greatly appreciated when there are words of support, so thanks!!...Ron (Little Caesar, Manic Eden)

IMO that album is a fuckin' gem and one of my favourites.....Love it big time :tumbsup:

Thank you Gentleman....though I don't don't take it too seriously when someone says I should hang it up too seriously when I don't hold the same musical taste, I do take it seriously when someone is supportive that claims Bad Co as a favorite. When you "disappear" for awhile, it is greatly appreciated when there are words of support, so thanks!!...Ron (Little Caesar, Manic Eden)

:drink: It's my pleasure Ron....As I said, a brilliant album IMO and one of my all time favourites.

Manic Eden - Do Angels Die

:drink: It's my pleasure Ron....As I said, a brilliant album IMO and one of my all time favourites.

That vid is gone from youtube now. :unsure:

Guest ron2424

Thanks H&H...I'm grateful that song moved ya. It was great working with those guys. They are all class acts with great talent and a huge list of accomplishments. I was honored to make music with them!...Ron

Thanks H&H...I'm grateful that song moved ya. It was great working with those guys. They are all class acts with great talent and a huge list of accomplishments. I was honored to make music with them!...Ron

Hey Ron,

Any chance of another Manic Eden release? Or do you even talk to those guys anymore?

story on why I even have the first LC album. It was back in the day, I had tickets for the Kiss: Hot In The Shade tour. it was suppose to be Little Caesar, Slaughter and Kiss. so I went out and bought the LC album so I would know who and what I was listening to at the show. a little later I found out it was not LC but D2 in the opening slot. Oh well, I came away with a good album. the song I WISH IT WOULD RAIN is an amazing version of the song and MIDTOWN is another fav.

Bastards !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:doh: I tried downloading that video about 5 times on one of those video converter sites and it never worked....Brilliant song, brilliant clip :tumbsup:

• 2 months later...

:unsure: ....CD-R Manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.......

:unsure: Is there an official CD you can purchase

Amazon - Little Caesar

Love the samples and will definately be getting this one, but I do want an official CD and not a CD-R if there is one available :unsure:

Little Caesar - MySpace

Amazon - Little Caesar

Love the samples and will definately be getting this one, but I do want an official CD and not a CD-R if there is one available :unsure:

Little Caesar - MySpace

I didn't even notice that it was a cdr.

Amazon - Little Caesar

Little Caesar - MySpace

I didn't even notice that it was a cdr.

Shot a PM off to Ron asking him if the "CD-R Manufactured on demand when ordered" is the only way this will be available or wheather there is an official CD release :unsure:

Has anyone ever seen a CD-R made by Amazon ? What does the CD itself look like on the front ? And are there any front and back covers ?

:unsure:

Good band, Little Caesar. Ron has always had a powerful voice.

Alittle info on Amazon CD-On-Demand: Amazon's attempt to compete with other companies such as DiscMakers/CDBaby's cheaper CD-R printing services.

The CD-Rs are produced through an Amazon side company called CreateSpace. All are recordable format CDs/DVDs. Artwork is usually 4-Panels. It can be full colour or less depending on what artwork the band has provided for CreateSpace to distribute. A UPC and logo stating 'Compact Disc: Digital Audio CD-R Format' is printed on three places within the package; one within the 4-Panel Booklet, one on the Outside Tray, and one on the Disc itself which, oddly enough, includes a UPC also. According to the Artwork guidelines, files are to be in RGB mode. By requiring an RGB mode file, it usually means the artwork is more than likely being printed on high quality laser/ink printers and NOT a proper manufacturing printing press which uses the CMYK format for files.

Good band, Little Caesar. Ron has always had a powerful voice.

Alittle info on Amazon CD-On-Demand: Amazon's attempt to compete with other companies such as DiscMakers/CDBaby's cheaper CD-R printing services.

The CD-Rs are produced through an Amazon side company called CreateSpace. All are recordable format CDs/DVDs. Artwork is usually 4-Panels. It can be full colour or less depending on what artwork the band has provided for CreateSpace to distribute. A UPC and logo stating 'Compact Disc: Digital Audio CD-R Format' is printed on three places within the package; one within the 4-Panel Booklet, one on the Outside Tray, and one on the Disc itself which, oddly enough, includes a UPC also. According to the Artwork guidelines, files are to be in RGB mode. By requiring an RGB mode file, it usually means the artwork is more than likely being printed on high quality laser/ink printers and NOT a proper manufacturing printing press which uses the CMYK format for files.

Well I'd really like to have this but I'm not interested in buying a cdr copy so I'll wait and see if an actual cd comes out. On the flip side at least it tells you it's a cdr unlike some discs on Cdbaby and those damn Banshee reissues which still piss me off. But I was one of the lucky ones that didn't order the Banshees right away and read here that they were cdrs.