New Little Caesar.......YAHOO!

eyesis

I checked out two of the sound samples last night. And, while they were ok, I think musically my tastes have changed over the years. It was nothing that I felt I was going to have to get at any point. But hey, more power to ya Ron! Long live rock!

Has anyone ever seen a CD-R made by Amazon ? What does the CD itself look like on the front ? And are there any front and back covers ?

:unsure:

Evil Rick just had an issue with this on the new Dirty Penny CD.

:unsure: ....CD-R Manufactured on demand when ordered from Amazon.......

:unsure: Is there an official CD you can purchase

Amazon - Little Caesar

Love the samples and will definately be getting this one, but I do want an official CD and not a CD-R if there is one available :unsure:

Little Caesar - MySpace

I didn't even notice that it was a cdr.

Shot a PM off to Ron asking him if the "CD-R Manufactured on demand when ordered" is the only way this will be available or wheather there is an official CD release :unsure:

:unsure: Got a reply from Ron but not really an answer... I really do hope it gets an official CD release because I really like what I've heard and a CD-R for some reason just does not seem to appealing to me especially when you include the high shipping costs on Amazon to Australia :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, gave these tunes a spin out of curiosity last night. In it's favour it was played between the two worst albums I have heard this year - Lita Ford and Lou Gramm - and this one didn't sound too bad at all. :lol:

Seriously, this isn't awful stuff, it's just not at all my kind of thing at all. If you dug the first two discs you'll probably dig this. I actually thought the title track was pretty decent.

I want to get it but CD-R manufactured on demand does not really appeal to me at all :unsure:

Is this putting anyone else off buying it :unsure:

:unsure: CD or a very, very expensive CD-R

Not much information provided :unsure:

Me thinks a very, very expensive CD-R that you can get for $8.99 on Amazon :whistle:

Certainly buyer beware here !!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Caesar - Redemption

I also don't expect to impress anyone that list Dokken as their favorite band. That's not a shot....I can just say that their is very little that we would have in common musically with such a band....and I'm grateful for that.

"That's not a shot?" Sure sounds like one.

I also don't expect to impress anyone that list Dokken as their favorite band. That's not a shot....I can just say that their is very little that we would have in common musically with such a band....and I'm grateful for that.

"That's not a shot?" Sure sounds like one.

Yea I would say Them's feudin words right there.....

To be honest, there were some comments that IMO were pretty harsh, directed at the band and I thought Ron handled it very well with his response.

Every one is entitled to an opinion on a band whether it be good bad or whatever and it does not matter whatever band you might like.......plenty of others won't, but everyone is free to have their say.

For the record, I really do like the first album, the second one is not as strong but I still enjoy it, really like the samples on the Redemption album and the Manic Eden album is a fuckin' gem :tumbsup: .