Is it ?

Wotty

Cabbage.

once got an offer to join a band named Cabbage, even had their own email address "CabbageBandUK"

I'm still convinced Jez was behind it, all they wanted to play was Cliff Richard and Poison covers!!

Cabbage.

once got an offer to join a band named Cabbage, even had their own email address "CabbageBandUK"

I'm still convinced Jez was behind it, all they wanted to play was Cliff Richard and Poison covers!!

If it was Jez,I'm convinced he would have called the band "Rubbish" not "Cabbage".... :whistle:

Non-posting week? Hasn't it been non-posting year?

I wonder what happened to Dave, Jarred and Stefan, amongst others. I know Jarred was having some issues... hope they're all cool.

But yeah, seriously, been a really quiet year on these boards, imo. I know when I come here on Monday morning, or Tuesday as I've had quite a few long weekends, I reply to the weekend's posts and after that that's about it. No more posts seem to happen through the day. Happens most every day too. It's nice having better things to do. :)

i havent been a regular poster since September last year cause my computer went out to the studio and i didnt want an open internet connection on the same computer as all my work so ala, i use dads computer 1 or 2 days a week and my psp other wise...

and you would think thatd be the case Chris, but i think that he wanted to avoid being sued by Garbage :P

Cabbage.

If it was Jez,I'm convinced he would have called the band "Rubbish" not "Cabbage".... :whistle:

Correct Chris. 'Utter Shite' was another name I came up with, but it didn't roll off the tongue as well :tumbsup:

As I have said before many times, Cabbage had absolutely nothing to do with me.

I wonder what happened to Dave, Jarred and Stefan, amongst others. I know Jarred was having some issues... hope they're all cool.

But yeah, seriously, been a really quiet year on these boards, imo. I know when I come here on Monday morning, or Tuesday as I've had quite a few long weekends, I reply to the weekend's posts and after that that's about it. No more posts seem to happen through the day. Happens most every day too. It's nice having better things to do. :)

I was thinking the other day about Dave and his lack of presence recently. I am really hoping he will make an appearance, so we can have our usual sparing match and general piss taking when The Ashes start up in a couple of weeks time. Wouldn't be the same without him, especially when the English start kicking some Aussie butt, as they undoubtedly will do. ;)

I hope Stef and Jarred are ok aswell. They have probably got a more of a life than us recently and are partying it up like mad fuckers.

Cabbage.

Correct Chris. 'Utter Shite' was another name I came up with, but it didn't roll off the tongue as well :tumbsup:

As I have said before many times, Cabbage had absolutely nothing to do with me.

At least we are all happy now that you two are all cuddly..

I don't have as much time to pop in lately but I'm still here...

And I have finally given up chasing Wotty with all his posts. But I am still here . :lol:

I was thinking the other day about Dave and his lack of presence recently. I am really hoping he will make an appearance, so we can have our usual sparing match and general piss taking when The Ashes start up in a couple of weeks time. Wouldn't be the same without him, especially when the English start kicking some Aussie butt, as they undoubtedly will do. ;)

I hope Stef and Jarred are ok aswell. They have probably got a more of a life than us recently and are partying it up like mad fuckers.

Yeah, pretty sure work is keeping Stefan away and I believe I know vaguely what is keeping Jarred away, but not sure at all about Dave. He used to pop up at least on weekends... hope all is well down there in Wintery Victoria.

Unfortunately I'm pretty busy these days as I've recently got into EMO, so spend most of my time straightening my hair/working out new ways to commit suicide/staring at my poster of Geoff (my EMO hero).

Unfortunately I'm pretty busy these days as I've recently got into EMO, so spend most of my time straightening my hair/working out new ways to commit suicide/staring at my poster of Geoff (my EMO hero).

Well that's pretty understandable........ :yikes:

:rofl2::rofl2::drink::rofl2:

:rofl2::rofl:

I hope you're not forgetting the red streak in the black fringe when you're dying that hair, mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, only one page worth of new posts today. Man these boards have been so freakin' quiet this year.

• 2 weeks later...