Land Of The Lost

66 mustang

Obviously they're doing this to pimp the movie version with Will Ferrell, which opens in a week or so.

I haven't seen the show in years, but I vaguely remember those Sleestaks scared the unholy piss outta me when I was about five!! :yikes:

maybe, but the movie has about as much to do with the TV show as a Mustang II has to do with a 66 Mustang , in name only!!!!! the movie will be awful

Plus they have a new box set dvd coming out tomorrow too.

Yea, the movie looks like a piece of crap. I can't stand Will Ferrell anyway so I had planned to ignore it. :lol:

I had the marathon on yesterday afternoon for a while and the kids did like it but after a bit I think my 4 yr old started getting a little freaked out, so on came spongebob.

Obviously they're doing this to pimp the movie version with Will Ferrell, which opens in a week or so.

I haven't seen the show in years, but I vaguely remember those Sleestaks scared the unholy piss outta me when I was about five!! :yikes:

They kinda reminded me of green Marshmellow Peeps.

I was watching it yesterday as well. My wife thinks I'm on crack!! :tumbsup:

The show was so/so, but who doesn't know every word of the lyrics to that awesome theme song? Even when "Uncle Jack went searching...?" :guitbannana:

The show was so/so, but who doesn't know every word of the lyrics to that awesome theme song? Even when "Uncle Jack went searching...?" :guitbannana:

Too much info Jimbo! :whistle:

Your wife's right. :nyanya: