What bands had albums that have never been released?

Motley Mike

does anyone know what other bands had unreleased albums? there was a rumor that Roxy Blue had an unreleased one but was denied by the members.

There's so many, infact too many to mention, Just take a look at the releases done by Retrospect Records, Suncity records, Eonian Records to start with, 99% of those have never been available till the label's release.

Aside from that there's still lots of bands with unreleased albums and or albums worth of material thats yet to be released like Shotgun Messiah, Alice Cooper, Mr Big, Tora Tora, Bad Habit, Casanova, Fate, Magnum, Arti Tisi etc..

does anyone know what other bands had unreleased albums? there was a rumor that Roxy Blue had an unreleased one but was denied by the members.

Roxy Blue dont deny it. I read on their site that they recorded a second album but got dropped from the label before it was released.

Roxy Blue dont deny it. I read on their site that they recorded a second album but got dropped from the label before it was released.

everyone was telling me that they denied it. But i also heard that they chose not to release it because of the grunge movement

Vain - All Those Strangers :bowdown:

Backed.

That and Marcello's 2nd unrealeased album are probably the best I've ever heard.

But you guys have me really curious about Roxy Blue. Do they seriously have a second album recorded?

And what about Fate's post 'Scratch n' Sniff' recordings?

• 3 weeks later...
Probably not the right spot for it but Roadcrew with Davy Vain and Steven Adler?

Did they actually record a full album's worth of material?

Probably not the right spot for it but Roadcrew with Davy Vain and Steven Adler?

Did they actually record a full album's worth of material?

I believe most of their tunes became Vain's Move on It release.

Reading through the Hysteria re-release booklet Leppard were recording that album initially with JIM STEINMAN!

Lita Ford - The bride wore black, is another never released album!

What year did she make that one?

My understanding is that it was sposed to be the follow up to Dancing on the edge, but the label didnt like it, and was the reason she changed labels to release Lita!

Did Ray Gillen record anythign for the first Blue Murder CD?

I wasn't aware that he was in Blue Murder.

He recorded the Eternal Idol album for Sabbath before leaving the band and Tony Martin came in.

I think those demos are lying around the internet somewhere.

I could swear there was already a thread similar to this one but I'm damned if I can find it now.... :screwy:

But anyway, last time this topic came up I mentioned Savatage's LIVE DEVASTATION, which was supposed to be released in 1995 but was shelved at the last minute. Only promotional copies were distributed and those are worth some coin nowadays if you can find one.

Duff McKagan's second solo album, BEAUTIFUL DISEASE, got killed during all the label mergers that were going on at the time (Polygram buying Geffen, then Seagram buying PolyGram, yadda yadda yadda) and still hasn't seen the light of day.

Duff McKagan's second solo album, BEAUTIFUL DISEASE, got killed during all the label mergers that were going on at the time (Polygram buying Geffen, then Seagram buying PolyGram, yadda yadda yadda) and still hasn't seen the light of day.

Yeah I remember reading an interview he did where he was promoting this album, and spent a while looking for it before I found out it never got released.

I think some of the tunes may have been re-recorded for one of the Loaded albums.

I also remember an interview with Richie Sambora a few years ago where he said he was working on a new album and that a compilation CD featuring tracks from both his solo releases were coming soon...neither showed!

Yeah I remember reading an interview he did where he was promoting this album, and spent a while looking for it before I found out it never got released.

I think some of the tunes may have been re-recorded for one of the Loaded albums.

Yea, I was just flipping thru an old issue of Metal Edge the other night that had a lengthy interview with Duff about the album, that's what made me think of it.