What bands had albums that have never been released?

Motley Mike

Yeah I remember reading an interview he did where he was promoting this album, and spent a while looking for it before I found out it never got released.

I think some of the tunes may have been re-recorded for one of the Loaded albums.

Yea, I was just flipping thru an old issue of Metal Edge the other night that had a lengthy interview with Duff about the album, that's what made me think of it.

I have that issue around there somewhere too and I looked for that when it was supposed to be released after the great review Gerri Miller gave it. Of course if you were in her good graces Gerri very rarely gave a bad reveiw.

I have that issue around there somewhere too and I looked for that when it was supposed to be released after the great review Gerri Miller gave it. Of course if you were in her good graces Gerri very rarely gave a bad reveiw.

The issue I have in front of me has a lengthy interview w/Duff (by Mike Greenblatt) about the album and he (Mike G.) talks it up like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I remember keeping an eye out for the album for awhile myself after reading it but it never appeared.

I'm sure that nowadays it's out there on teh internetz somewhere if you know where to look...

The issue I have in front of me has a lengthy interview w/Duff (by Mike Greenblatt) about the album and he (Mike G.) talks it up like it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I remember keeping an eye out for the album for awhile myself after reading it but it never appeared.

I'm sure that nowadays it's out there on teh internetz somewhere if you know where to look...

Yeah I had that issue with the interview as well.

I think the disc was reviewed the next issue or two after the interview.

I didn't miss an issue of that mag for about 10 years.