For those of you that can stand Taylor Swift

Leykis101

CMT does a show called Crossroads, its where a country artist or band collaborates witha Rock Hip Hop, or anything other then country, musician that most influenced them, or they would just like to perform with, I recently caught Taylor & Def Leppard, aside from song selection(leppards) It was a really entertaining show, its cool when 2 different types of musicians can come together, do each others songs and make it work! they do Photograph, and that's about it, I think Taylor would be a killer concert, and ill find out this June, when I getta take my daughter to see her!

I still have that snow on my TiVo......it was cool!! And, yeah.....would love to see Taylor live....so have a great time with the daughter, I'm sure you guys will enjoy it!

I'm sure there was a video or two posted on here last year or earlier this year.

Sure she did quite a few songs with them.

She did, but the only Leppard song worth my time they did, was Photograph, her songs sounded great, and I enjoyed her spin on Photograph, just wish they would have done her song, Our Song! but they did Picture To Burn, those are the 2 of her songs I purely enjoy!

You guys want Mp3s, I just went through and recorded all the audio, cause all the mp3s I found on file sharing were shit, send me were to send them and how you want them!

You guys want Mp3s, I just went through and recorded all the audio, cause all the mp3s I found on file sharing were shit, send me were to send them and how you want them!

good man!

good man!

You could upload them to rapidshare.com?

Try this out and tell me if it works alright, then if anybody has Emerald Rain - Live 2K, please send me Don't Tell The Rain! enjoy!

Visit My Website

Did everybody get the mp3s okay? how did I do? sound okay?

She put on a one of the best shows ive ever been to! and I would recommend any of you go see her when she comes to your city! you wont be sorry.

Here is the beautiful miss Swift sportin her Memhet Okur Jersey!

100_1910-1.jpg

100_1901.jpg

100_1883.jpg

looks great sounds great, we did an awsome job!

looks great sounds great, we did an awsome job!

We did!

Has noone else checked these out?

I guess not, im pretty sure there was more then just you that wanted it? I could be trippin, Geoff, you dabbled in Taylor yet? some very catchy, simple, stuck in your head all week songs awaiting you by miss Swift! I mean, let's be real, Bang, Bang is my permanent song, like the guy who's had hiccups for something like 35 years, I too have a song burned into my very existince, that of course is Bang, Bang, and ive accepted that it's a blessing that a song would be permenantly stuck in my head, that's that good, it could have just as easily been a Michael Bolton tune, or something by Bread! but Picture To Burn and Our Song by Taylor have recently started a rotation between bang bang, I even found myself singing along to Picture To Burn at the concert, of course I stopped the second I realised I was doing it(well, I kind of stopped), but people, this is a good fucking concert, not the one I went to, the Taylor & Def Leppard concert, I don't believe im biased in anyway, they just sound kick ass, and it is worth downloading the mp3's, with the artwork Phaffas designed, and giving it a listen, really!

Nah, sorry mate. I've heard her single (you pretty much instantly hear it everytime a radio is on anywhere) and it's cute. I don't mind it. But I have no interest in following up on the rest of her music, and I have even less interest in live CDs... even from bands I adore. As you can see by me selling Emerald Rain. Just not into live recordings at all. :)

She put on a one of the best shows ive ever been to! and I would recommend any of you go see her when she comes to your city! you wont be sorry.

Here is the beautiful miss Swift sportin her Memhet Okur Jersey!

100_1910-1.jpg

100_1901.jpg

100_1883.jpg

I'd go see her in concert !!!!!

Geoff, you dabbled in Taylor yet?

I'm not Geoff but I'd gladly "dabble" in Taylor Swift any time. All she's got to do is call me. :lol:

I wouldnt even know who this chick was if it werent for my beautiful little brat daughter, who some how managed to get a concert ticket to Taylors concert out of her daddy, even though she was grounded, I really sat and thought after that concert, Country is really the only kind of music I would take my daughter to see live(though she's going to see The Tubes on the 25th) I bet she's gonna be absolutely thrilled about that! but my first concert was Loudness & Y&T when I was 5, it was wild, but I mean, my mom wasnt worried about my safety, and in cetain settings violence is the unspoken purchase of the ticket(i.e. Slayer, Superjoint Ritual, Transport League) but this Taylor, was acknowledging her tiny little 4 and 5 year old fans, talking in terms they could relate to while not totally alienating parents and teenage fans doing it, alot of bands do great to excellent kick ass shows, but I havent really been to a concert with a artist who went the extra mile for their fans, since I first saw Jani Lane single handidly show Ratt up in 1999, it's not just showmanship, it's something else, and im not really sure how to explain any better, but for a 18 year old female country artist, this girl has something special, and im being totally serious, aside from tit's and leg's and how hot she is, you watch, I don't wanna say she's gonna change music, but she has something about her that's not the norm. anyways, from a pure performance aspect, it was the worth the incredibly low ticket price of $25, another Country music trend ive noticed, good prices, she is a born performer, and I don't believe her albums do her a bit of justice, they almost do her harm, she should have dropped a S\T Debut Live album, but enough about it, you wont be walking away angry or let down leaving her concert, and im on here ranting and raving, I guess it's just nice to know a little bit of musical talent exsists in America.

• 2 weeks later...