a poll for few....

praying mantis stuff  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lets make a small poll 'bout a band i worship all these years...can't wait to meet, hopefully, again troy bros this hot long summer in Paphos.....only official releases, no singles, no live cds, no boots, no bests of, no side projects, to choose from....forever in time, forever p.mantis. serious music for the soul and mind! with their trademark short leads,like riffs, still going strong! the days till "sanctuary" are near....

'Time Tells No Lies' is still my favourite Praying Mantis album and was a brilliant debut, although the others they have done have all been pretty consistent.

I've only ever had 'Nowhere to hide' and I started out liking it, got bored with it and then sold it. It was nice enough, just didn't really get into any of the songs past a spin or two. :(

'Time Tells No Lies' is still my favourite Praying Mantis album and was a brilliant debut, although the others they have done have all been pretty consistent.

I gotta agree with Jez on this one, but it's also the only one I own. :(

• 2 weeks later...

This wasn't even hard , Time Tells is the most wicked album these guys did, I'm not a huge fan, my freind loves them, but that is a killer album,

Nowhere To Hide shifts in and out of my Top 10 albums list. Prefer the Stratton/Tino Troy tandem - although Steve Carroll plays and sings brilliantly on Cheated. I like all the line-ups from the early stuff to Colin Peel's turn on A Cry For The New World to Gary Barden's contribution to To The Power Of Ten to Tony O'Hora's great work on Nowhere To Hide and Forever In Time.

Top Ten Tracks:

Journeyman

Welcome To My Hollywood

Best Years

Cheated

Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark

Blood Of An Angel

Cruel Winter

Wasted Years

Victory

Flirting With Suicide

Honorable Mention:

Dream On

Nowhere To Hide

Battle Royal (from Demorabilia)

The Messiah

Raining In Kensington

S.O.S.

Captured City

30 Pieces Of Silver

I went with "Time Tells No Lies" as it was the only one I heard.... :cartman:

• 3 months later...

The new 'Sanctuary' disc is bloody excellent and is well up the list of albums they have now done..