Rocklahoma Additions: D'Molls, Dirty Looks & Mad Margritt

aXe mAn

D'Molls, Dirty Looks and Mad Margritt have been announced for the side stages at this year's Rocklahoma! Rocklahoma is the biggest festival of its kind in the U.S. and it's taking places July 9th through the 12th in Pryor, Oklahoma.

Now here's a look at the main stage lineup so far;

The main stage lineup on each of the three days is as follows:

Thursday: Anthrax, Saxon, Overkill, Metal Church and Leatherwolf.

Friday: Stryper, Night Ranger, Warrant, Danger Danger, Helix and Hurricane Alice

Saturday: Thin Lizzy, KIX, KEEL, Gypsy Pistoleros, plus two to be announced.

Sunday: Twisted Sister, Skid Row, Great White, Nelson, Bonfire and Vixen

For the latest on Rocklahoma, go to;

www.rocklahoma.com

Courtesy of www.hairbangersradio.ning.com

Look at that Friday main stage lineup! And now Dirty Looks will be at Rocklahoma! Damn I have got to start investing in lottery tickets.

Look at that Friday main stage lineup! And now Dirty Looks will be at Rocklahoma! Damn I have got to start investing in lottery tickets.

Backed. I wish Dirty Looks was gonna be at DRF because Oklahoma is just to far.

D'Molls - have they come outta left field or what? I didn't realise they were back together. Guess they'll have the more stripped down image of Warped era rather than the OTT glam image of the debut, but who knows?

D'Molls - have they come outta left field or what? I didn't realise they were back together. Guess they'll have the more stripped down image of Warped era rather than the OTT glam image of the debut, but who knows?

I'm pretty sure you'll be hearing alot about D'Molls in the near future. :beerbang:

I'm pretty sure you'll be hearing alot about D'Molls in the near future. :beerbang:

I've always had a soft spot for 'em .... especially the Warped album - Down to Nothing is a great song.

I've always had a soft spot for 'em .... especially the Warped album - Down to Nothing is a great song.

C'mon Dave, whats in your bag of secrets...

Always loved the D'molls. The D'molls Strutt is a great son, hell the whole album is awesome! Very underated and under appreciated band.

I always love Dave's teasers... :christmas:

Yeah... and every now and then I know what I'm talking about and get something right. :bananamac:

Yeah... and every now and then I know what I'm talking about and get something right. :bananamac:

Mum's the word huh?