Why

The Journey

Regressive Evolution

Anybody Out There

Right Between The Eyes

Dirty Money

Insanity

Hopeless

Honestly, I was pretty unimpressed with the first couple of spins. Again, they've opted to try nothing new and it's just kind of average to me. 'Hopeless' was the album's best track, but the rest is just... well, exactly what you'd expect from Shakra. Not as good as the last disc, imo.

Never really liked the band at all...a poor man's Gotthard I think.

A very, very poor man's Gotthard. They should have quit after 'Power Ride'.

Dug the first three albums...especially the debut and 'Power Ride'.

Yeah.... me too. They seem to get worse with each album for some reason.

Ok im a big fan of this band. Got all their stuff. Im just really hoping though this isnt Infected II (which it sounds from what people are saying, it is). They REALLY need to mix it up a bit. I actually really like Fall, as they tried something different.

Dug the first three albums...especially the debut and 'Power Ride'.

Yeah.... me too. They seem to get worse with each album for some reason.

Don't like the debut much, but the next two are great. 'Power ride' is still their best, by far, imo.

Had no idea they were releasing a new CD. Still trying to decide if I care or not. There was a time I would have jumped on this like a nymphomaniacal nun jumping on the nearest stiff dick, but the band just seems stuck in a rut. Sticking to your guns musically is one thing...going stale is another. Still, not a bad band by any stretch of the imagination, even if they're starting to make the same album over and over again...

I still think the original singer is a million times better than Fox.

Im with ya...What ever happened to Wiedmer ?

I can still barely notice the difference... even if I agree with you guys that the first dude was better. Slightly. :)

I still think the original singer is a million times better than Fox.

Im with ya...What ever happened to Wiedmer ?

Pete Wiedmer left after Power Ride for health-related reasons.

Found this from Mark Fox:

After ‘Power Ride', the third album, Pete developed epilepsy, so every time he had an epileptic fit he forgot all the lyrics. It was a really horrible time for him. When I heard that, I was kind of thinking "What was he doing" but I have a lot of respect for him for trying to keep going. So the band decided the best way forward was to find a new vocalist, because if you have ambition and are busy a lot of the time you don't have much time to slow down and concentrate on such a major health issue. I can only imagine it must have been a very anxious time for him, because of the worry of having a fit on stage, and the pressure of the worrying could only add to the problem.