Adelaide.... home to the worlds filthiest Mcdonalds

glam_junkie

Check out the following short youtube video

I've been to this one after gigs before and I can say this is definitely what this place is like.

Wow ! Nice place ! :lol:

i went only one time in mcdonalds, and not in my country, but in germany, in ballingen, a small village....imagine how hungry i was....especially after scorpions' show, where they played their anthem "he's a woman, she's a man " with master throat, james rivera....

Lindsay, fix these f*ckers up, for me. Please. What is wrong with people there? I've never seen anything like that. Is it always like that or is that after a big night out?

Lindsay, fix these f*ckers up, for me. Please. What is wrong with people there? I've never seen anything like that. Is it always like that or is that after a big night out?

It's always fking horrible there late on a friday or saturday night. Apart from these 2 times, it's pretty normal.

It's always fking horrible there late on a friday or saturday night. Apart from these 2 times, it's pretty normal.

Can I stay at your house and we'll walk up to this place on Friday and Saturday night and stab anyone who puts any rubbish anywhere but the bin?

Can I stay at your house and we'll walk up to this place on Friday and Saturday night and stab anyone who puts any rubbish anywhere but the bin?

Can I come too? We can grab a burger while we're there!

How about pinching their uneaten food instead! :tumbsup: