whiplash1972's trader appreciation thread

I just wanted to take a moment and throw out a great big THANK YOU to all these fine folks who I've had the pleasure of trading CDs with over the last few months. :)

Uncle Saxon (John)

& Then (Jon)

fahrenheit (Justin)

Nelson

Geoff

Jez

LV KIX (Dave)

hansr (Hans)

Alexxtcatz (Stanislav)

speed demon (Gary)

sharatan (Georg)

bangerdave (Dave)

rocktrade (Mark)

Nebuchadnezzar (Aris)

adboimel (Adriano)

Just an absolutely great group of guys/traders. Again, thanks guys! :drink:

Mike

*My apologies if I've accidentally omitted anyone; feel free to jump in and kick my :butt::lol:

It's always been a PLEASURE tradin' with you also Mike. Your one of the BEST here. Always treated me good and EVERY cd that I've got from you looks NEW! :beerbang:

I'll never send you a CD again ... lololol :drink:

Bloody hell! How could I forget the Portugese Pimp Daddy himself...the one, the only Paulo!

ALWAYS a pleasure dealing with you my friend! :bowdown:

Mike

*My apologies if I've accidentally omitted anyone; feel free to jump in and kick my :butt::lol:

Oh baby......"Mikey!!! BEND OVER BIG BOY I've got a size 13 ready to strike!!!! " LOL!!! :bananamac:

Oh baby......"Mikey!!! BEND OVER BIG BOY I've got a size 13 ready to strike!!!! " LOL!!! :bananamac:

HaHa^^^^

I cannot even start to heap the praise on whip. So, I am just not gonna. Maybe this way you vultures will stay away and I can have him all to myself?

Uhhh... I didn't forget ya Del... I was uh... just seeing if you were paying attention! Yeah, that's it! :P

In all seriousness, Delbert is, of course, another great trader, and we had a great trade earlier this year. I'm still enjoying that It's Alive disc :banger: ; thanks dude! :drink:

Mike

HaHa^^^^

I cannot even start to heap the praise on whip. So, I am just not gonna. Maybe this way you vultures will stay away and I can have him all to myself?

Shhh....... :christmas:

• 8 months later...