The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

Jez

Jez supports Palace when he can remember.......... :whistle:

Palace all my life. I have been to a fair few games over the years, although less and less over last few seasons, as time at weekends is very tight, which is more than can be said for a certain saddo fan on this board, who hasn't seen his team for at least 50 years, although he has saved himself a complete waste of time it must be said :whistle:

Outrageous.......I was a season-ticket holder for 30 years,til a major fuck-up happened,and I ended up in this fuckin' shit-hole !!!!!! :crying:

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Palace all my life. I have been to a fair few games over the years, although less and less over last few seasons, as time at weekends is very tight, which is more than can be said for a certain saddo fan on this board, who hasn't seen his team for at least 50 years, although he has saved himself a complete waste of time it must be said :whistle:

Outrageous.......I was a season-ticket holder for 30 years,til a major fuck-up happened,and I ended up in this fuckin' shit-hole !!!!!! :crying:

What do you keep banging on about - 'a fool and his money' or something. Think of all the decent cd's you could have bought. :lol:

What do you keep banging on about - 'a fool and his money' or something. Think of all the decent cd's you could have bought. :lol:

:yikes:

Away to Gateshead on Saturday.......

Postponed...

.....Hopefully

Stunning......... :nyanya:

I't wasn't a joke...freak ;)

It's hard to take the piss out of Luton these days - they never seem to play a match!

Plus I have a 1 to 1 with my boss today, so I'll have to say nice things about them. Come on you Hatters!

It's hard to take the piss out of Luton these days - they never seem to play a match!

Plus I have a 1 to 1 with my boss today, so I'll have to say nice things about them. Come on you Hatters!

:bananamac::bananamac:

Worst thread ever or maybe 2nd worst.... :lol:

After a Man Utd one..........Obviously !!

Outrageous comment Ian! :P

Away to Gateshead on Saturday.......

And won 0-1....... :bananamac::bananamac:

Away to Histon on Wednesday.....

Play offs looking likely now, Histon shouldn't be too difficult, come on the Hatters.

Losing at the moment. Surely they can't lose at home to cacky Ebbsfleet? Sort it out Lu'on!

I bet they bloody well can. :rofl2:

Losing at the moment. Surely they can't lose at home to cacky Ebbsfleet? Sort it out Lu'on!

They did!

:omg:

They did!

Yes they did :lol: . Palace win and the tossers suffer a major embarrassment = Marvallisimo :bananamac:

They did!

Yes they did :lol: . Palace win and the tossers suffer a major embarrassment = Marvallisimo :bananamac:

Mixed feelings for me

Palace win:

:tumbsup:

Luton lose:

:lame:

Palace about to sell one of the best young talents in the country to another Championship side for about 27p:

:doh:

:crying:

But Charlton drew at home to one of the bottom clubs in League One:

:rofl:

:rofl2:

Histon 0 Luton 2 :bananamac::bananamac:

Home to Ebbsfleet today.....

2-3.....Fuck !!!!!!!!!!!!

That's putting it mildly. Shocking result, sort it out Hatters.