The Non Footballing Thread for useless, Relegated, Blue Square teams.

Jez

You gotta love Stevenage - well done boys :bunch:

Joking aside, I am pleased for Stevenage. They were cheated out of promotion a few years ago, so fair play to them. Hopefully Luton will get through the play offs, I look forward to a Wembley trip if they make it.

I'm sure my fellow Eagle won't see it that way though - at least you get to support 3 teams in the play offs, Jez! :)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew 0-0,but those Hertfordshire fuckers won the League,so it's the play-offs for us...

Away to Rushden on Saturday.

Drew 1-1.....Looks like York in the play-off semis.........

Drew 0-0,but those Hertfordshire fuckers won the League,so it's the play-offs for us...

Away to Rushden on Saturday.

Drew 1-1.....Looks like York in the play-off semis.........

C'mon The City :bunch:

It's fuckin' killing you ain't it ? :fu:

Err...In a word 'NO' mate. I more bothered about our lot at the moment, rather than thinking about a bunch of very Homosexual footballers desperately searching to get in a relevant league again. ;)

Err...In a word 'NO' mate. I more bothered about our lot at the moment, rather than thinking about a bunch of very Homosexual footballers desperately searching to get in a relevant league again. ;)

"Homosexual footballers ?" At this moment it's your lot who are wondering if they should "go down" :whistle:

"Homosexual footballers ?" At this moment it's your lot who are wondering if they should "go down" :whistle:

Boom boom. Took you hours to think that one up didn't it freaky? ;)

1 hour 9 mins actually..... :whistle:

1 hour 9 mins actually..... :whistle:

I make it 1 hour 5 you freak :D

Hope the Hatters do it. No way the missus is going to let me go to Wembley after 2 short notice trips out to watch Palace this week (the latter only on TV in the pub, but all the same...) Unless I drag her along...

:rolleyes:

Home to York tomorrow !!!!!!

And we fuckin' lost 0-1.....0-2 on aggregate to those fuckin' cock-suckin' Northern arseholes.So our season ended up fuckin' shit and fuckin' worthless thanks to those Scummy Hertfordshire Wankers and the Cloth-cap wearing,whippet-fuckin' Northerners.

But I'm not fuckin' bitter.....I blame Crystal fuckin' Palace.....

And we fuckin' lost 0-1.....0-2 on aggregate to those fuckin' cock-suckin' Northern arseholes.So our season ended up fuckin' shit and fuckin' worthless thanks to those Scummy Hertfordshire Wankers and the Cloth-cap wearing,whippet-fuckin' Northerners.

:banana::dance::banana::dance::banana:

Fucking excellent. Your so called fans are a fucking disgrace aswell mate and you don't deserve league status with behaviour like that - Bunch of bad losing motherfucking scum bags. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. Enjoy another season at the very bottom of the pile you losers :loser:

I really am very surprised by this. The form team in the division and they couldn't put York away. Disappointing, although the game that really mattered this weekend went the right way, so I'm not complaining. Dreading the mood my boss is going to be in tomorrow morning.

:banana::dance::banana::dance::banana:

Fucking excellent. Your so called fans are a fucking disgrace aswell mate and you don't deserve league status with behaviour like that - Bunch of bad losing motherfucking scum bags. Good riddance to bad rubbish I say. Enjoy another season at the very bottom of the pile you losers :loser:

Guaranteed a laugh when you visit this thread :popcorn::lol:

I notice this thread has gone very quiet all of a sudden. Hopefully a certain person is holding his head in shame :loser:

I notice this thread has gone very quiet all of a sudden. Hopefully a certain person is holding his head in shame :loser:

I'm preparing for next season....Will your lot still be able to ? :whistle:

Worry about your own side mate, because you obviously have to. Hopefully more docked points to start your season off, and yes it has been mentioned already. Cross fingers it will happen 'cos you deserve it. Personally I'd drop a bomb on your ground, preferably with all your so called chavy scum supporters in it and end it with a bang and put you out of your obvious misery!. Fucking sight to behold that would be.

Worry about your own side mate, because you obviously have to. Hopefully more docked points to start your season off, and yes it has been mentioned already. Cross fingers it will happen 'cos you deserve it. Personally I'd drop a bomb on your ground, preferably with all your so called chavy scum supporters in it and end it with a bang and put you out of your obvious misery!. Fucking sight to behold that would be.

Oh."Dock points,Dock points"......Stunning retort ! :fu:

Well, seems it could be a 15 point deduction for the start of next season, or a massive fine, so it is being reported :bananamac: .Make it a nice round 20 I say, just to fuck 'em off some more.

Squeaky bum time, you fucking scumbags. :fu: